• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective Are Year-Long Booking Challenges in Motivating Sales Teams?

In summary, the Calendar Club Challenge is a monthly meal planning event that utilizes Pampered Chef products. Participants sign up on the website and create a meal plan for the month, and can also join a Facebook group for support. The benefits include time and money savings, discovering new recipes, and using high-quality products. While not required, using Pampered Chef products can enhance the experience. Completing the challenge can earn participants a certificate and a chance to win free products.
cathyt
...or something like that.

I'm trying to put together a challenge for my team to help motivate them to get bookings for the year. This was at the suggestion of a director.

Her idea was to challenge them to book a catalog show with friends, family and past contacts, one for each month of the year starting in February. Then, offer a prize to the first to meet the challenge. (or maybe the closest one to meeting it???)

Anyone done something like this with your team? How did it go?

I'm going to work on getting the wording together, but if you've done it...I'd love to "steal" from you!!

Here's what I've worked up so far...let me know what you think!!

Attachments

• Calendar Club Challenge 10.doc
    24 KB · Views: 528

Hey there! That sounds like a great idea for motivating your team. I haven't personally done something like this, but I have seen similar challenges on other teams and they have been successful. Offering a prize definitely adds some extra motivation. As for the wording, I think keeping it simple and clear would be best. Maybe something like "Book a catalog show for each month of the year starting in February and win a prize!" Good luck with your challenge and let us know how it goes!

What is the Calendar Club Challenge?

The Calendar Club Challenge is a fun and interactive way to organize and plan your meals for the entire month using Pampered Chef products. It involves creating a menu and grocery list for each day of the month, and then using our products to prepare and cook those meals.

How do I participate in the Calendar Club Challenge?

To participate in the Calendar Club Challenge, simply sign up on our website and follow the prompts to create your meal plan for the month. You can also join our Facebook group for support and inspiration from other participants.

What are the benefits of participating in the Calendar Club Challenge?

Participating in the Calendar Club Challenge can help you save time and money by planning your meals in advance and using our versatile and high-quality products to prepare them. It can also help you discover new recipes and cooking techniques.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in the Calendar Club Challenge?

While using Pampered Chef products is not a requirement for participating in the Calendar Club Challenge, it can enhance your experience and make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are designed to save you time and make cooking more efficient.

Are there any prizes or rewards for completing the Calendar Club Challenge?

Yes, there are prizes and rewards for completing the Calendar Club Challenge. Participants who successfully complete the challenge will receive a certificate of completion and be entered into a drawing to win free Pampered Chef products. Plus, you'll have the satisfaction of successfully planning and preparing meals for an entire month!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krhodes74
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kayleigh