• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cakes Microwaved in Stones

In summary, you can use any type of cake mix for microwaving in the Pampered Chef stones, but it is recommended to use a lighter cake mix for best results. The cooking time for microwaving a cake in the stones is about 8-10 minutes, and the stones can also be used for other types of desserts like brownies and cheesecakes. There is no need to preheat the stones before microwaving, and they can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials for cleaning.
its_me_susan
My buddy Leeann has told me she loves the cakes microwaved in the fluted stone.... I have it waiting on my kit enhancement order. I really want to try a cake in a stone, cooked by the nuker.... does anyone have a recipe I can use in other shapes? I have the mini baker, small casserole, pie stone, small bar pan ~ these shapes will all fit in my microwave.

:)

i'll send you them by email :)

pamperedangel06 said:
i'll send you them by email :)

Thanks Angie! Do you know if I can use those fabulous recipes in different shaped stones to try them? Just NEED to know the taste/texture is not "different" being that it has been nuked.

i've never tried them in other shapes..couldn't hurt to try. I have made almost all of those and hadn't had a bad one yet.

I can email my director to see if she has any for the other shapes

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for microwaving in the Pampered Chef stones?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for microwaving in the Pampered Chef stones. However, it is recommended to use a lighter cake mix, such as angel food or sponge cake, for best results.

2. How long does it take to microwave a cake in the stones?

The cooking time can vary depending on the size and type of cake, but on average, it takes about 8-10 minutes to microwave a cake in the stones.

3. Can I use the stones for other types of desserts?

Yes, the Pampered Chef stones can be used for various types of desserts, such as brownies, cookies, and even cheesecakes. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Do I need to preheat the stones before microwaving the cake?

No, there is no need to preheat the stones before microwaving the cake. Simply place the cake batter in the stones and put them directly in the microwave.

5. How do I clean the stones after microwaving a cake?

The stones can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soap. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before storing them away. Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasive materials to clean the stones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ms_twana
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • ajnewchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies