• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make Lava Cakes in a Small Micro Cooker? Delicious Recipe Included!

In summary, the Small Micro Cooker can be used to bake small cakes and other desserts. It has a non-stick surface and fits in most microwaves. The average baking time for a cake is 8-12 minutes and there is no need to grease the cooker. Any type of cake batter can be used, but using a microwave-specific batter is recommended. The cooker can also be used to make brownies, mug cakes, and cheesecakes with adjusted baking times and following recipe instructions.
Liquid Sky
I have searched threads and didn't see anything pertaining to making the lava cakes in the small Micro Cooker. Can cakes be made in the small MC? If so, what are some of the favorite recipes?

I would think a small jiffy cake mix would fit in the small micro cooker? I try to avoid these types of recipes, because the last thing I really need is a cake made in less than 8 minutes!:eek:

Thanks! Yes, you can definitely make lava cakes in the small Micro Cooker! Here is a simple recipe that you can try:Ingredients:- 4 oz semisweet chocolate chips- 1/4 cup unsalted butter- 1/4 cup granulated sugar- 2 eggs- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour- 1/4 tsp salt- Vanilla ice cream (optional)Instructions:1. In the small Micro Cooker, melt the chocolate chips and butter in the microwave for about 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until well combined.3. Slowly pour in the melted chocolate mixture and mix well.4. Add in the flour and salt, and mix until just combined.5. Grease two small ramekins or microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray or butter.6. Divide the batter evenly between the two ramekins.7. Microwave on high for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until the edges are set but the center is still slightly gooey.8. Let the cakes cool for a few minutes before carefully removing them from the ramekins.9. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top, if desired.Enjoy your delicious lava cakes made in the small Micro Cooker!

1. Can I use the Small Micro Cooker to bake a cake?

Yes, you can use the Small Micro Cooker to bake small cakes. It is specially designed to fit in most microwaves and has a non-stick surface that makes it perfect for baking cakes.

2. How long does it take to bake a cake in the Small Micro Cooker?

The baking time will vary depending on the type of cake, but on average, it takes about 8-12 minutes to bake a cake in the Small Micro Cooker.

3. Do I need to grease the Small Micro Cooker before baking a cake?

No, you do not need to grease the Small Micro Cooker. The non-stick surface ensures that the cake will not stick to the cooker.

4. What type of cake batter is best for the Small Micro Cooker?

Any type of cake batter can be used in the Small Micro Cooker, but it is recommended to use a cake batter that is meant for microwave baking. This will ensure the best results and prevent the cake from becoming too dry.

5. Can I use the Small Micro Cooker to bake other desserts besides cakes?

Yes, you can use the Small Micro Cooker to make a variety of desserts such as brownies, mug cakes, and even cheesecakes. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and follow the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cooking_Mama