• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake Testers: Where Can I Find Them and How Can I Get Them?

In summary, a customer ordered 100 cake testers on November 1st, but when they called to check on the order, it was still showing as "received" and not in stock. They were told that the item is restricted and cannot be ordered, and the customer received a refund. They also mention that they had added multiple orders of cake testers to their cart and were able to check out with them. The customer also mentions that they will be touring the warehouse on Thursday and will share any interesting information without divulging any secrets. They also mention that they will keep an eye out for the cake testers during their visit.
so that means there may still be hope for me getting mine... woo hoo! (keeping fingers crossed)

Yeah I will cross my fingers for you too. I just have to keep an eye on my PC dollar balance to make sure they don't refund the money after all.

Lynda I am so jealous of you!!!! :cry: I am hoping to get some soon!:confused:

I'm being patient!
:grumpy:

Well I ordered a lot, I am willing to share if it turns out nobody else got any.

I just got off the phone with HO, they said my cake testers shipped today and should be here by Friday! WOO HOO!!!!!

I GOT MINE TODAY!! ALL 100 of them!! I'm so excited!!!:D

I got home and saw the fedex box and opened it and there they were! I'm still SHOCKED!!:)

PampMomof3 said:
I GOT MINE TODAY!! ALL 100 of them!! I'm so excited!!!:D

I got home and saw the fedex box and opened it and there they were! I'm still SHOCKED!!:)

That's how I felt when Fedex came to the door today too.

My order says it shipped.

fikibiff said:
My order says it shipped.

Weirdly enough, mine still shows received!:confused:

Shipping status
PampMomof3 said:
Weirdly enough, mine still shows received!:confused:

Mine does too but they are definitely sitting on my kitchen table.

Everytime I hear a big truck outside, I run to the door. I keep thinking it's Fed Ex, but nothing yet. My order shows 2 boxes, one on the truck for delivery and one at the terminal in Chicago. It's making me crazy. I want to send out my Black Fri. e-mail, but I need to make sure I will have the things I am advertising.

cake testersI loved the cake testers. If anyone is willing to part with any. Let me know and I will buy them from you. Brenda

<h2>1. Where can I find cake testers from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Cake testers from Pampered Chef can be found on their website, in their catalogs, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>2. How can I purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef by ordering them online, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef outlet store.</p><h2>3. When will the cake testers be back in stock?</h2><p>At this time, it is unclear when the cake testers will be back in stock. We recommend checking the Pampered Chef website or contacting a consultant for updates.</p><h2>4. Can I backorder cake testers?</h2><p>No, backorders are not currently available for cake testers from Pampered Chef. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.</p><h2>5. Why are the cake testers out of stock?</h2><p>The cake testers from Pampered Chef are currently out of stock due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to restock them as soon as possible.</p>

1. Where can I find cake testers from Pampered Chef?

Cake testers from Pampered Chef can be found on their website, in their catalogs, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase cake testers from Pampered Chef by ordering them online, through a consultant, or at a Pampered Chef outlet store.

3. When will the cake testers be back in stock?

At this time, it is unclear when the cake testers will be back in stock. We recommend checking the Pampered Chef website or contacting a consultant for updates.

4. Can I backorder cake testers?

No, backorders are not currently available for cake testers from Pampered Chef. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. Why are the cake testers out of stock?

The cake testers from Pampered Chef are currently out of stock due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to restock them as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • PamperedchefDaly