• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Cake Tester and Releasing Tool worth the hype?

In summary, the cake tester and releasing tool is a versatile kitchen tool that helps bakers test the doneness of their cakes and safely remove them from their pans without causing damage. To use it, simply insert the thin metal skewer into the cake to test for doneness, and then run the flat edge along the sides of the pan to release the cake. It can also be used for other baked goods and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The tool measures approximately 7 inches in length, making it easy to store in kitchen drawers.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Cake Tester and Releasing Tool. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I've had several people recently ask about a cake tester. I'm looking forward to seeing how this sells.

I always liked the other cake testers we have had.

At least it looks like it would be harder to lose in the drawer.

Looking for a review on this. Looks great and I do like the fact that it's bigger. Can't decide whether to order it or not

It is awesome! The handle end can be used to loosen cakes/muffins from the baking pan/stone. Like someone else said you can find it in the drawer better than our original one. It comes with a cover for the cake tester part but that is useless because it does not stay on, then again it isn't necessary.

1. What is the purpose of the cake tester and releasing tool?

The cake tester and releasing tool is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help bakers test the doneness of their cakes and safely release them from their pans without damaging the cake.

2. How do I use the cake tester and releasing tool?

To test the doneness of a cake, insert the thin metal skewer into the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. To release the cake from the pan, run the flat edge of the tool along the sides of the pan to loosen the cake before flipping it over onto a cooling rack.

3. Can the cake tester and releasing tool be used for other baked goods?

Yes, the cake tester and releasing tool can also be used to test the doneness of other baked goods such as muffins, cupcakes, and bread. It can also be used to help release other delicate desserts from their pans, such as cheesecake or tarts.

4. Is the cake tester and releasing tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cake tester and releasing tool is made of stainless steel and is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the tool.

5. How long is the cake tester and releasing tool?

The cake tester and releasing tool measures approximately 7 inches in length, making it the perfect size for most cake pans and easily stored in kitchen drawers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies