• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did Pampered Chef Get the Ombré Cake Stand in Fall Catalogue?

In summary, the Ombré Cake Stand featured in the Fall Catalogue can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant under the "Baking & Pastry" category. It is only available in the featured blue gradient color and has a diameter of 12 inches and a height of 4 inches. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other baked goods or as a decorative centerpiece.
Anna Russo
I've seen the post in here but can't find it! The cake stand that's used to display the ombré cake in the fall catalogue...does anyone know where Pampered Chef got that?!

Wish I could help you. It's pretty though, but doesn't appear to be anything PC.

Hi there! I'm not sure which post you're referring to, but I did a quick search and found a few different cake stands that could potentially be the one you're looking for. One possibility is the "Ombré Cake Stand" from the Pampered Chef's own website, which features a beautiful gradient design. Another option is the "Ombré Cake Stand with Cover" from Crate and Barrel, which also has a similar ombré design. Alternatively, you could try searching for "ombré cake stand" on a site like Amazon or Etsy to see if any other options come up. I hope this helps!

1. Where can I find the Ombré Cake Stand featured in the Fall Catalogue?

The Ombré Cake Stand can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Baking & Pastry" category, or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the Ombré Cake Stand available in different colors?

No, the Ombré Cake Stand is only available in the color featured in the Fall Catalogue, which is a beautiful blue gradient.

3. What is the size of the Ombré Cake Stand?

The Ombré Cake Stand has a diameter of 12 inches and a height of 4 inches, making it perfect for displaying and serving standard-sized cakes.

4. Is the Ombré Cake Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ombré Cake Stand is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use.

5. Can the Ombré Cake Stand be used for anything other than cakes?

While the Ombré Cake Stand is primarily designed for displaying and serving cakes, it can also be used for other baked goods such as cupcakes, cookies, or even as a decorative centerpiece for other events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates