• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement Parts for Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand?

In summary, the Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand has three tiers and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can be used for displaying various treats and is made of durable plastic. Assembly is simple and requires no tools.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone have the bottom to the cake pedestal or the center rod on the tiered stand they do not need anymore? They were broken in an across the country move & a former host has contacted me about getting replacements.
I told her we can get the replacement parts for the stand and that the cake pedestal is a discontinued product. I figure it would not hurt to ask here.

If you can't find a bottom to the pedestal, I have one brand new in the box, never used, that I would be willing to sell.

what would you ask for it incase she is interested

It would be $25 plus shipping. The original price was $39.50

1. How many tiers does the Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand have?

The Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand comes with three tiers, allowing you to create a beautiful and impressive display for your cakes or other treats.

2. Is the Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, all components of the Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use the Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand for anything other than cakes?

Absolutely! The Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand is versatile and can be used for displaying cupcakes, cookies, pastries, or even savory appetizers.

4. How do I assemble the Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand?

Assembling the Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand is easy and requires no tools. Simply screw the tiers onto the stand in a clockwise direction until they are snug and secure.

5. What material is the Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand made of?

The Cake Pedestal/Tiered Stand is made of durable and lightweight plastic, making it easy to transport and store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cat
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • monicag
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies