• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Bake a Microwave Cake in the Lg Micro Cooker? Tips and Recipe Inside!

In summary, The "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker" is a specially designed microwave-safe, stoneware pan that allows you to make delicious cakes in your microwave in just minutes. To use the pan, simply follow the included recipe and pour your cake batter into it. The pan is also dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing for longevity. It has a 10-inch diameter and a 5-cup capacity, perfect for single-serving or small-sized cakes. And, it is not suitable for use in a regular oven.
donnacook
Gold Member
Have a customer asking...Can you "bake" a microwave cake in the Lg Micro Cooker? I have seen that you can in the Rice cooker plus but wasn't sure about the Micro Cooker? If so, any tips, as for recipe and cook time?

Thanks in Advance.

I would be leery of using the Large Micro-cooker, as I don't think it is big enough, so everything would spill out....??

Rice Cooker Plus is the way I'd do it, or the Stoneware Fluted Pan....

What is the "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker"?

The "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker" is a specially designed microwave-safe, stoneware pan that allows you to make delicious cakes in your microwave in just minutes.

How do I use the "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker"?

To use the "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker", simply follow the included recipe and pour your cake batter into the pan. Place the pan in your microwave and cook according to the instructions. The pan can also be used to make other desserts and dishes such as brownies, quiches, and casseroles.

Is the "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker" is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand-washing the pan to prolong its lifespan.

What is the size of the "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker"?

The "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker" has a 10-inch diameter and a 5-cup capacity, making it perfect for making single-serving or small-sized cakes.

Can I use the "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker" in a regular oven?

No, the "Cake in Lg Micro Cooker" is not designed for use in a regular oven. It is specifically designed for use in the microwave. Using it in a regular oven may cause damage to the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
D Levad
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129