• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Cake Recipes Can You Make in an 11 Inch Ceramic Skillet?

In summary, the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet is a versatile baking tool from Pampered Chef that allows for quick and easy desserts in just 11 minutes. It is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe, with dimensions of 11 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in height. It can also be used for both sweet and savory dishes, and while greasing is not necessary, it is recommended for best results.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Which cake recipes have you used in the 11 inch Ceramic Skillet besides the one on the cover of the catalog? I noticed it holds 4qts compared to the executive 12" that holds 5 qts???

I havent done one in my ceramic yet, but I did a regular box cake in my 12" exec yesterday....it comes out pretty thin. So I would think a box cake in the ceramic would be just fine....definitely a bit thicker.

I made a pineapple upside down cake in it and used the pineapple juice for the water in the cake mix recipe. Melted butter then placed the pineapple rings and 1/4c br sugar on bottom. Worked great and cooked very evenly in the 11" skillet with lid.

What is the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet?

The Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet is a unique baking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make cakes, brownies, and other desserts in just 11 minutes.

Is the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet oven-safe?

Yes, the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

What are the dimensions of the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet?

The Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet measures 11 inches in diameter and 1.5 inches in height, making it the perfect size for making single-serving desserts or smaller portions.

Can I use the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet to make savory dishes?

Yes, the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet is versatile and can be used to make both sweet and savory dishes. It is great for making individual quiches, frittatas, or even personal sized pizzas.

Do I need to grease the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet before using it?

No, the Cake in 11 Ceramic Skillet has a non-stick coating that allows for easy release of your baked goods. However, for best results, it is recommended to lightly spray the skillet with cooking spray before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Kathytnt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLauraW
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies