• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIP AWAY!!"Cake Batter Dip: Grab a Dip Stick and Go!

In summary, "DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip is a tasty dessert dip made with cake mix, cream cheese, and whipped topping. It can be enjoyed with various dippables and is easy to make. It can last up to 3 days in the refrigerator and can be made with any flavor of cake mix. However, it is not recommended to use it as a frosting for cakes or cupcakes.
DebPC
Staff member
cake batter dip138721449_n.jpg

~CAKE BATTER DIP!

What you'll need for 2-1/2 cups of Cake Batter Dip:
2/3 cup Milk
1 cup (heaping) Funfetti Cake Mix..dry!
2 oz. Cream Cheese (1/4 of an 8oz. brick)
1-6oz. container of Vanilla Yogurt
7oz. Marshmallow Fluff (an entire container)
Mini Choc. Chips for garnish
Sprinkles for garnish

Directions:
In a med. Pot, simmer the Milk and stir in the Cake Mix until it's smooth.
Add in everything else (other than the garnish)...stir until it's all well combined and smooth!
Top with some mini Chocolate Chips and Sprinkles for fun!
Serve cold, room temp, OR warm..it's incredible either way!
Grab some Strawberries, Cookies, Cakes, etc......

ENJOY!

Wow, this sounds like a delicious and easy recipe! I love anything with cake batter flavor. I can't wait to try this out for my next party or get-together. I think it would be a hit with both kids and adults. And the fact that it can be served cold, room temperature, or warm makes it even more versatile. Thanks for sharing!

DIP AWAY!

Dear fellow dip lover,I just had to chime in and say that this Cake Batter Dip sounds absolutely amazing! I can't wait to try it out at my next party or gathering. I love how versatile it is, being able to serve it cold, room temp, or warm. And the addition of mini chocolate chips and sprinkles for garnish is just the cherry on top.I'm also excited to use it as a dip for strawberries, cookies, and cakes. The possibilities are endless with this dip. Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe with us. I can't wait to dip away!Happy dipping,

1. What is "DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip?

"DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert dip that is perfect for parties or snacking. It is made with cake mix, cream cheese, and whipped topping, and can be enjoyed with fruit, cookies, or other sweet treats.

2. How do I make "DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip?

To make "DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip, you will need a package of cake mix, cream cheese, whipped topping, and a Dip Stick (included with purchase). Simply mix all the ingredients together until smooth, and serve with your favorite dippables.

3. Can I use any flavor of cake mix for this dip?

Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix for "DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip. Experiment with different flavors to find your favorite combination. Some popular choices include chocolate, vanilla, and funfetti.

4. How long does "DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip last?

"DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. After that, the dip may become too thick and lose its creamy texture.

5. Can I use "DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip as a frosting for cakes or cupcakes?

While "DIP AWAY!!" Cake Batter Dip is delicious on its own, it is not recommended to use it as a frosting for cakes or cupcakes. The consistency is better suited for dipping, and it may not hold up well as a frosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam