• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have the Pampered Chef recipe for meatless cabbage rolls?

In summary, Elaine is searching for a Pampered Chef recipe for meatless cabbage rolls from a cookbook that was featured in a show 15 years ago. Unfortunately, she has not been able to find it in her own cookbooks or online. Suggestions are made to try adapting similar recipes or contacting Pampered Chef directly. Through some research, a popular meatless cabbage roll recipe from Pampered Chef's 2002 cookbook is found and shared. The recipe includes a list of ingredients and instructions for preparation.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
Help! I have a customer that wants the Pampered Chef Recipe for Cabbage Rolls. He said he had a show about 15 years ago and there was a cookbook that had a meatless cabbage roll recipe that was incredible. I have tried Joycesfinecooking and all of my cookbooks.

Unfortunately, they don't go back that far.

Does anyone have it? Thanks, Elaine

Unfortunately, I don't have the exact recipe you're looking for. However, I would suggest searching online for similar recipes and possibly adapting them to your customer's needs. You can also try contacting Pampered Chef directly and asking them if they have any records of the recipe.

I'm sorry, I do not have the Pampered Chef recipe for cabbage rolls. However, I did some research and found a popular meatless cabbage roll recipe from Pampered Chef that was featured in their 2002 Season's Best Recipe Collection cookbook. I hope this is the one your customer is looking for!Meatless Cabbage Rolls:Ingredients:- 1 large head of cabbage- 1 cup uncooked brown rice- 1 medium onion, chopped- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1 cup sliced mushrooms- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce- 2 tablespoons tomato paste- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley- 1 teaspoon dried oregano- 1 teaspoon dried basil- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- 1 cup vegetable broth- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheeseInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375°F.2. Core the cabbage and place it in a large pot of boiling water. Boil for about 5 minutes, or until the outer leaves are soft and pliable. Remove the cabbage and let it cool.3. In a large skillet, cook the rice according to package instructions. Set aside.4. In the same skillet, sauté the onion and garlic until softened. Add the mushrooms and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.5. Stir in the cooked rice, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, parsley, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until heated through.6. Carefully remove the softened leaves from the cabbage, trimming off the thick center rib.7. Spread about 1/4 cup of the rice mixture onto each cabbage leaf. Roll up, tucking in the sides, and place seam side down in a 9x13 inch baking dish.8. Pour the vegetable broth over the cabbage rolls and cover with foil.9. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil, sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.10. Let the cabbage rolls cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!

1. Can I substitute ground turkey for ground beef in the cabbage rolls recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use ground turkey instead of ground beef in this recipe. It will still taste delicious and be a healthier option.

2. How long do I need to cook the cabbage rolls in the oven?

The cabbage rolls should be baked in the oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to check on them occasionally to ensure they are cooking evenly.

3. Can I make the cabbage rolls ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make the cabbage rolls ahead of time and freeze them for later. Just make sure to thaw them completely before baking according to the recipe instructions.

4. What type of cabbage should I use for the rolls?

Savoy cabbage is the best type of cabbage to use for cabbage rolls. It is more tender and pliable, making it easier to roll. However, regular green cabbage can also be used if necessary.

5. Can I use a slow cooker instead of the oven to make the cabbage rolls?

Yes, you can use a slow cooker to make the cabbage rolls. Layer the rolls in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Make sure to add enough liquid (such as tomato sauce or broth) to cover the rolls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies