• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Still Get the December Newsletter If I Signed Up After November 15th?

In summary, to sign up for the byRequest Newsletter, visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. The newsletter is sent out once a month, but there may be special editions or additional newsletters during busy seasons. You can customize the types of content you receive and unsubscribe at any time. To submit a question or topic suggestion, use the "Contact Us" form on the website.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I signed up for Stephanie's newsletter service. I love all of them posted here and have been combining things myself... anyway... if I didn't sign up prior to Nov 15 will I not receive the Dec. newsletter? I have emailed her but haven't heard back yet with an answer.

I have the same problem. I e-mailed her twice and haven't heard from her. I signed up in January so I assumed I would be getting December's newsletter. I went to the website and I noticed that the price for a subscription went up almost $10.

You signed up in January or November? When did the price go up?

I signed up last January.

What's Stephanie's newsletter service?

Has anybody received the January issue yet? I just signed up the first week of December and was thinking I would receive December as well but I didn't. My director told me it usually comes out around the 15th. Anybody receive theirs?

Thanks!

I received both December and January last week. Email her.

I already got my January one and sent it out to my customers. I would email Stephanie.

1. How do I sign up for the byRequest Newsletter?

To sign up for the byRequest Newsletter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving the newsletter.

2. How often is the byRequest Newsletter sent out?

The byRequest Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special editions or additional newsletters sent out during busy seasons or for special promotions.

3. Can I customize the types of content I receive in the byRequest Newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the types of content you receive in the byRequest Newsletter. When you sign up, you can select specific categories, such as recipes, product information, or promotions, that you would like to receive in your newsletter.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the byRequest Newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the byRequest Newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can also manage your subscription preferences by logging into your Pampered Chef account and updating your newsletter preferences.

5. How can I submit a question or topic suggestion for the byRequest Newsletter?

If you have a question or topic suggestion for the byRequest Newsletter, you can submit it through the "Contact Us" form on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select "Newsletter" as the topic and provide your question or suggestion in the message box.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • esavvymom