1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: ByRequest -(anyone got May's)?

1. smilesarepriceless

smilesarepriceless Advanced Member Gold Member

Hey yall! I never got May's newsletter..and of course Stephanie never replies to emails.

So frustrating, and although I'm looking forward to getting a new newsletter service, I'm still really frustrated..

She never sent me Mar...sent me April, then she never sent me May's...

2. Sounds familiar... I was skipped in March, got April's and have not received May.
    (and no replies from the several emails I have sent Stephanie for both March & May).

May 1, 2009
  3. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

My subscription expired but I was still getting them. I so wish she would get her act together. Her newsletter is my favorite. No offense to others at all. Maybe it is just what I am used to.

May 1, 2009
  4. lovenpc

lovenpc Member

I received May's about 2 weeks ago

May 1, 2009
  5. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Nothing here either.....I use Joy's also, she is so prompt!!!

May 1, 2009
  6. cpaylor

cpaylor Member

None here either.

May 6, 2009
  7. mrsmackenzie

mrsmackenzie Gold Member

I still have not received mine.

May 12, 2009
  8. Vicky

Vicky Novice Member

I haven't recieved mine either..........I hope she is okay.

May 14, 2009
  9. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm wondering why people keep putting themselves through this?

I just got my mid-month newsletter from Tasty Tidbits...Joy is like clockwork - never any worrying about if/when I'll get them!

May 14, 2009
  10. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

And her price is super cheap! Same with Mike's service w/ myemaildesigns.com. Both are fantastic and reliable. :)

May 14, 2009
  11. Vicky

Vicky Novice Member

My Director suggested I use ByRequest. I think My subscription ends next month, so I'll be done with them anyway. Tasty Tidbits will probably be the way I go.:thumbup:

May 14, 2009
  12. Vicky

Vicky Novice Member

Would you consider using TT and Mikes service?......they seem to be comparable, but offer different designs.
    My customers love the monthly newsletter so I want to continue with something.
    Thanks for your input.

May 14, 2009
  13. ChefBeckyD

Just make sure she doesn't keep charging you even when your sub. ends. I've heard lots of people complaining about that too.

May 14, 2009
  14. Vicky

Vicky Novice Member

Thanks for the heads-up. I've been trying to get ahold of her with no luck, but I will watch my PP account.

May 14, 2009
  15. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I'd check both out, you can have them send you a sample. They both cost the same, so it's just a matter of personal style preference.

May 14, 2009
  16. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Another vote for Tasty Tidbits! Love it!

(If any of you decide to sign up, you can use Becky or me or anyone else here as a referral and we both win!)

May 14, 2009
  17. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Me too! I'll take referrals! He-he!

Joy has been excellent from Day #1...both with regular newsletters and outlet newsletters.

She also made great going, going gone flyers that were used for free by many, many people!

Very prompt, cares about her customers!

May 14, 2009
  18. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I've been using Joy's TT for the past few months and love it! I have picked up some business with it and like everyone else who uses TT the newsletters, flyers are great and come on time. No hassles! You can use my name too for referrals!

19. baychef

I have not renewed with her, but I prefer her newsletter and have received a lot of compliments and business with it. It is just a matter of preference. The sad part is, SHE doesn't care and that is the only reason I have not renewed with her.

May 14, 2009
  20. ChefBeckyD

Well, that's what I was talking about! Every month it seems there is a thread about who has gotten their newsletter and who hasn't, or who got it late, or who got charged after they'd canceled their subscription. The newsletter is only good and useful, if it's dependable, and you can count on getting it every month. If the producer of the newsletter never returns inquiries, sends monthly newsletters late/never, and charges people for services not rendered or services canceled - I just can't imagine putting up with it - no matter how good it is when/if you get them!

May 14, 2009
  21. baychef

I know it is crazy, but since others (such as her director) recommend it, people come her for help when they have a problem. As long as she is in business, it will continue.

When I sent a certified letter to her and mentioned calling the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General, I not only got an immediate response but a long extention to my subscription.

In my letter, I did compliment her but also noted that she could do so much more business if she answered phone calls and e-mails. She fixed my problem, but did not head to my advice (as I am sure she hears the same advice every day!)

It is unfortunate that she runs her business this way but for those who want to continue using her letter and those who have signed up for her not knowing of the problems people have with her, this thread will continue to pop up month after month.

For awhile I would post a thread needing the letter, someone would have it and we would PM and I would get it. Now that I don't receive it and my subscription has run out, I don't bother. For me, it was so much easier with her system.

We are agreeing on everything, Becky, but until she is out of business, these threads will pop up every month.

May 14, 2009
  22. chefpenny99

chefpenny99 Member Gold Member

People on another group I belong to were asking about Stephanie also and this is a reply that I saw posted "I just called PC and they have indicated that Stephanie Tekippe is a
    inactive consultant."

May 19, 2009
  23. Ok I have to ask...what is this?

24. ChefBeckyD

It's a Newsletter Service.

May 19, 2009
  25. baychef

I saw this too. Does it make a difference if they are or are not a consultant? Probably she could not use what she does without being a PC consultant.

And with our new career plan, if you didn't submit sales last month and none so far this month, then you would be inactive. I wonder inactive for how long?

May 20, 2009
  26. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I received the May newsletter (BR) at the same time I received the April ones. I have no idea when my subscription ends -- any clues how to find out?

May 20, 2009
  27. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I believe that most of the people who offer newsletter services are curently inactive consultants (one of them, I'm pretty sure, was never a consultant). They each have reliable sources who help them get the info that they need in order to write these great newsletters. Stephanie gets a lot of public flack because she seems to be unreliable on a fairly regular basis.

28. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, there's a link on the bottom of the newsletter you received (the part your supposed to delete before sending it out). You can unsubscribe here, but it also tells you when you signed up. Doesn't say when the subscription ends, but on the area of the website that tells about what you (are SUPPOSED to) receive with a subscription, it says each subscription is 12 months.

29. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

If anyone received the May Newsletter, can you PM me?

May 20, 2009
Have something to add?