• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did anyone receive May's Pampered Chef newsletter?

In summary, people are frustrated with their newsletters not arriving, not being replied to, and being charged after cancelling their subscription.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Hey yall! I never got May's newsletter..and of course Stephanie never replies to emails.

So frustrating, and although I'm looking forward to getting a new newsletter service, I'm still really frustrated..

She never sent me Mar...sent me April, then she never sent me May's...

Sounds familiar... I was skipped in March, got April's and have not received May.
(and no replies from the several emails I have sent Stephanie for both March & May).

My subscription expired but I was still getting them. I so wish she would get her act together. Her newsletter is my favorite. No offense to others at all. Maybe it is just what I am used to.

I received May's about 2 weeks ago

Nothing here either.....I use Joy's also, she is so prompt!!!

None here either.

I still have not received mine.

I haven't recieved mine either..........I hope she is okay.

I'm wondering why people keep putting themselves through this?

I just got my mid-month newsletter from Tasty Tidbits...Joy is like clockwork - never any worrying about if/when I'll get them!

ChefBeckyD said:

I just got my mid-month newsletter from Tasty Tidbits...Joy is like clockwork - never any worrying about if/when I'll get them!

And her price is super cheap! Same with Mike's service w/ myemaildesigns.com. Both are fantastic and reliable. :)

My Director suggested I use ByRequest. I think My subscription ends next month, so I'll be done with them anyway. Tasty Tidbits will probably be the way I go.:thumbup:

babywings76 said:
And her price is super cheap! Same with Mike's service w/ myemaildesigns.com. Both are fantastic and reliable. :)

Would you consider using TT and Mikes service?......they seem to be comparable, but offer different designs.
My customers love the monthly newsletter so I want to continue with something.
Thanks for your input.

Vicky said:
My Director suggested I use ByRequest. I think My subscription ends next month, so I'll be done with them anyway. Tasty Tidbits will probably be the way I go.:thumbup:

Just make sure she doesn't keep charging you even when your sub. ends. I've heard lots of people complaining about that too.

ChefBeckyD said:
Just make sure she doesn't keep charging you even when your sub. ends. I've heard lots of people complaining about that too.

Thanks for the heads-up. I've been trying to get ahold of her with no luck, but I will watch my PP account.

I'd check both out, you can have them send you a sample. They both cost the same, so it's just a matter of personal style preference.

Another vote for Tasty Tidbits! Love it!(If any of you decide to sign up, you can use Becky or me or anyone else here as a referral and we both win!)

Me too! I'll take referrals! He-he!Joy has been excellent from Day #1...both with regular newsletters and outlet newsletters.She also made great going, going gone flyers that were used for free by many, many people!Very prompt, cares about her customers!

I've been using Joy's TT for the past few months and love it! I have picked up some business with it and like everyone else who uses TT the newsletters, flyers are great and come on time. No hassles! You can use my name too for referrals!

ChefBeckyD said:

I have not renewed with her, but I prefer her newsletter and have received a lot of compliments and business with it. It is just a matter of preference. The sad part is, SHE doesn't care and that is the only reason I have not renewed with her.

baychef said:
I have not renewed with her, but I prefer her newsletter and have received a lot of compliments and business with it. It is just a matter of preference. The sad part is, SHE doesn't care and that is the only reason I have not renewed with her.
Well, that's what I was talking about! Every month it seems there is a thread about who has gotten their newsletter and who hasn't, or who got it late, or who got charged after they'd canceled their subscription. The newsletter is only good and useful, if it's dependable, and you can count on getting it every month. If the producer of the newsletter never returns inquiries, sends monthly newsletters late/never, and charges people for services not rendered or services canceled - I just can't imagine putting up with it - no matter how good it is when/if you get them!

I know it is crazy, but since others (such as her director) recommend it, people come her for help when they have a problem. As long as she is in business, it will continue.

When I sent a certified letter to her and mentioned calling the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General, I not only got an immediate response but a long extention to my subscription.

In my letter, I did compliment her but also noted that she could do so much more business if she answered phone calls and e-mails. She fixed my problem, but did not head to my advice (as I am sure she hears the same advice every day!)

It is unfortunate that she runs her business this way but for those who want to continue using her letter and those who have signed up for her not knowing of the problems people have with her, this thread will continue to pop up month after month.

For awhile I would post a thread needing the letter, someone would have it and we would PM and I would get it. Now that I don't receive it and my subscription has run out, I don't bother. For me, it was so much easier with her system.

We are agreeing on everything, Becky, but until she is out of business, these threads will pop up every month.

People on another group I belong to were asking about Stephanie also and this is a reply that I saw posted "I just called PC and they have indicated that Stephanie Tekippe is a
inactive consultant."

Ok I have to ask...what is this?

chefpenny99 said:
People on another group I belong to were asking about Stephanie also and this is a reply that I saw posted "I just called PC and they have indicated that Stephanie Tekippe is a
inactive consultant."

I saw this too. Does it make a difference if they are or are not a consultant? Probably she could not use what she does without being a PC consultant.

And with our new career plan, if you didn't submit sales last month and none so far this month, then you would be inactive. I wonder inactive for how long?

I received the May newsletter (BR) at the same time I received the April ones. I have no idea when my subscription ends -- any clues how to find out?

chefpenny99 said:
inactive consultant."

I believe that most of the people who offer newsletter services are curently inactive consultants (one of them, I'm pretty sure, was never a consultant). They each have reliable sources who help them get the info that they need in order to write these great newsletters. Stephanie gets a lot of public flack because she seems to be unreliable on a fairly regular basis.

gailz2 said:
I received the May newsletter (BR) at the same time I received the April ones. I have no idea when my subscription ends -- any clues how to find out?

Yes, there's a link on the bottom of the newsletter you received (the part your supposed to delete before sending it out). You can unsubscribe here, but it also tells you when you signed up. Doesn't say when the subscription ends, but on the area of the website that tells about what you (are SUPPOSED to) receive with a subscription, it says each subscription is 12 months.

If anyone received the May Newsletter, can you PM me?

1. What is "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's"?

"Byrequest - Anyone Got May's" is a special monthly promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can request specific products from the May catalog and have them delivered directly to their doorstep.

2. How can I participate in "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's"?

To participate in "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Byrequest" tab. From there, you can select the products you would like to request from the May catalog and complete your order.

3. Are there any limitations on the products I can request through "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's"?

Yes, there are some limitations on the products available for request through "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's". These limitations may include product availability, shipping restrictions, and exclusions of certain products from the promotion. Please refer to the "Byrequest" tab on the Pampered Chef website for more information.

4. How long does it take for "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's" products to be delivered?

The delivery times for "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's" products may vary depending on your location and the availability of the requested products. However, Pampered Chef strives to deliver all "Byrequest" orders within 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.

5. Can I cancel or modify my "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's" order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed for "Byrequest - Anyone Got May's" products, it cannot be cancelled or modified. This is due to the limited availability of these products and the fast-paced nature of the promotion. Please make sure to carefully review your order before submitting it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies