• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales: CDN Consultants Share Success with a Dozen Buying Guests!

In summary, the conversation is discussing the success and challenges of various consultants in reaching the goal of having 12 buying guests at their shows to enter into a monthly draw. Some consultants have had success with 12 or 11 buying guests, while others have had fewer. The holiday season may be affecting people's willingness to spend money, but some consultants are still finding success with shows around $500-$600. One consultant is studying to become a personal trainer and has reduced the number of shows per month, but is still meeting their goals. They discuss different strategies for encouraging their hosts to have successful shows and the ups and downs of working in direct sales.
stefani2
Has any CDN Consultants had 12 buying guests at their Shows so far to be entered into the monthly draw? I only had 7 at my Show last night WHICH WAS GREAT because it was blizzarding out last night. I have done tons of Host Coaching - I wonder if it is just a bad month still for ppl (being right after the Holidays?). Maybe my other January Shows will be better.

How is everyone else doing?.........

I have had a couple of 12's and 11's...i am closing a 1k show today so my host is still trying to figure out what she wants with all the free product!

I am doing pretty good..i cut my shows per month back as I am studying and taking the certification to be a personal trainer.... soooo I am busy...still in line with my goals tho :)

my Hosts R happy...I am finding my Hosts seem happy with a $500-$600 Show. I encourage them, but am not pushy about it. I think people are still getting over the holiday rush? (not having the energy). Maybe I need to ask her for the names of a few other people to get a few more orders for her?!......

Hi Jenna,

I had a show with 7 buying guests. I am hoping I will be able to have 12 buying guests at my other shows. I think also that maybe because it was just Christmas people don't want to spend too much money.

Where in Alberta are you from? I was hoping I would find a Consultant in the same Province as myself. I have been with PC for 1 year as well. I started out doing catalogue & individual orders which I did quite well. In August 2007 I did my first kitchen show and I never thought they would be so easy and fun.

Have a Pampered Day,

Julie Hinecker

update on showsI am an hour North of Edmonton. R U right in the City?

I am realizing my Hosts are doing better than I originally thought. I am only showing them the Free Product earned on a $700 and $1000 show. I had one Host phone me tonight and tell me she has $500 in OO (her show is on Sat.) and one booking. My other Host is using my PWS - and has 2 PWS orders - and has over 15 people invited. My Show that I had last Sat. only had 5 people show up, but it is over $700. :) I have been telling them, 'this is what WE want' (referring to # of guests, OO, and bookings) - I think it is helping.

p.s. Sometimes I forget that life (especially in DS) are a rollercoaster.

What is "Boost Your Sales: CDN Consultants Share Success with a Dozen Buying Guests!"?

"Boost Your Sales: CDN Consultants Share Success with a Dozen Buying Guests!" is a training program designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help boost their sales. It includes tips and strategies from successful consultants and focuses on the power of hosting a party with at least 12 buying guests.

Who is this training program for?

This training program is for Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to increase their sales and grow their business. It is also beneficial for new consultants who are looking for guidance on how to successfully host parties and increase their customer base.

What can I expect to learn from "Boost Your Sales: CDN Consultants Share Success with a Dozen Buying Guests!"?

This training program covers a range of topics including effective party planning, customer engagement and follow-up, maximizing sales from each party, and leveraging the power of hosting parties with 12 or more buying guests. You can expect to learn valuable strategies and techniques to increase your sales and grow your business.

How long is the training program?

The "Boost Your Sales: CDN Consultants Share Success with a Dozen Buying Guests!" program is approximately 1 hour long. It is designed to be short and concise, while still providing valuable information and insights.

Is this training program available for purchase?

Yes, "Boost Your Sales: CDN Consultants Share Success with a Dozen Buying Guests!" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website. It is also included in the starter kit for new consultants, or can be purchased separately at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• delightfulkitchen
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Beth1170
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • esavvymom