• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where Can I Purchase Pampered Chef Product Samples?

In summary, the price of the Hwc product samples varies from $20 to $50, the products included in the sample pack are pre-selected and cannot be customized, there are on average 5-7 products included in the sample pack, the samples are not eligible for discounts or promotions, and returns are not accepted but customer service may assist with any issues.
chefkathy
I was just investigating this. You can buy them on a supply order this month.

kn96 towel $7.50
kn95 paring knife $12
kn94 spreader $9
kn93 cake server $16

PR25 HWC pins (10) $5.25

no coupon organizer :(

It is on the supply order? I couldn't find it on Saturday. Maybe I will run an update.

cookingwithlove said:
It is on the supply order? I couldn't find it on Saturday. Maybe I will run an update.

Yes, it's SUPPLY order.

1. What is the price of the Hwc product samples?

The price of the Hwc product samples varies depending on the products included in the sample pack. However, they typically range from $20 to $50.

2. Can I choose which products are included in the Hwc sample pack?

No, the products included in the Hwc sample pack are pre-selected and cannot be customized. This ensures that you get a variety of products to try.

3. How many products are included in the Hwc sample pack?

The number of products included in the Hwc sample pack can vary, but on average there are 5-7 products per pack.

4. Are the Hwc product samples eligible for discounts or promotions?

No, the Hwc product samples are not eligible for discounts or promotions. However, purchasing a sample pack can give you a chance to try out products before making a larger purchase.

5. Can I return the Hwc product samples if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the product samples, we do not accept returns. However, if you have any issues with your samples, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • DebPC