• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a Pampered Chef tablecloth or runner?

In summary, the size of your tablecloth or runner will depend on the size of your table and it's better to go a little bigger than smaller. Tablecloths and runners can be made from a variety of materials including cotton, linen, polyester, and blends. The care instructions for your tablecloth or runner will vary based on the material, but generally it is recommended to wash in cold water and hang to dry. Yes, there are tablecloths and runners specifically designed for outdoor use, but be sure to still follow care instructions. It is not necessary to have a tablecloth or runner for every occasion, but they can add a decorative touch and protect your table from spills and scratches.
Suzy Chaaves
Hello,I am looking to purchase a Pampered Chef tablecloth or runner. Please let me know if you have one that I can buy. Thanks!Suzy

1. What size tablecloth or runner do I need?

The size of your tablecloth or runner will depend on the size of your table. For a standard rectangular table, you will want to add 12-18 inches to the length and width of your table to allow for a nice overhang. For a round table, add 12-24 inches to the diameter. If you are unsure of the size, it is always better to go a little bigger than smaller.

2. What materials are tablecloths and runners made of?

Tablecloths and runners can be made from a variety of materials including cotton, linen, polyester, and blends. Each material has its own benefits and it ultimately comes down to personal preference. Cotton and linen are more traditional and have a natural feel, while polyester is more durable and easy to care for. Blends offer a combination of both qualities.

3. How do I care for my tablecloth or runner?

The care instructions for your tablecloth or runner will vary based on the material. Generally, it is recommended to wash in cold water and hang to dry. Some materials may be machine washable, but it is important to check the label for specific instructions. Ironing may be necessary to remove wrinkles, but be sure to use a low heat setting to avoid damaging the fabric.

4. Can I use a tablecloth or runner for outdoor dining?

Yes, there are tablecloths and runners specifically designed for outdoor use. These are often made from water-resistant materials such as vinyl or polyester, making them easy to clean and able to withstand outdoor elements. However, be sure to still follow care instructions to ensure the longevity of your outdoor tablecloth or runner.

5. Do I need a tablecloth or runner for every occasion?

No, it is not necessary to have a tablecloth or runner for every occasion. However, they can add a decorative touch and protect your table from spills and scratches. It is always a good idea to have a few options on hand for special occasions or when guests are over, but it ultimately depends on your personal preference and lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenniferB