• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Products: Get the Best Deals & Discounts!

In summary, if you want to buy PC products, you get a 20% off discount, but you can also get a 40% off discount if you wait until April and use all your points. Another way to purchase PC products is to add them to a host's order, which earns you commission.
PamperedJess
If I want to buy PC products do I get a %off or how does that work?

You get 20% off but I always wait until Kit Enhancement month which is April and you get 40% off or wait until PC offers us free incentives or sometimes I do a fair and use all the points for me but put it in my sisters name. I NEVER have used the 20% given to us cause you dont get commission on it.

Kit enhancement monthIf you are new, which I am assuming you are, you get another kit enhancement month 3 months after you sign. I don't remember where it stated my kit enhancement month. It was on an e-mail or a letter from the home office. I started in May so my kit enhancement month is August. Again, they specifically stated somewhere that my enhancement month was August. Look through some of your paperwork.

Debbie

What's in the kit enhancement?

It is not anything specific. It is just items that you choose you may want. You get a 40% discount as opposed to 20%. They call it Kit Enhancement, because it enhances you original kit that you purchased. You can get whatever you want but only one of an item.

Debbie

Another way to purchase PC items is to add them on to a hosts order. Be sure to get the hosts permission first! For example, if you have a host that has reached the $800 level, they will get 30% off any additional purchases, after their free and half-price items. Once they have completed their order, if you want to add on anything else, you would get the 30% off, plus you will earn commission on the balance. It will also go towards your career sales, where as orders placed with your regular 20% off discount does not. This suggestion came from my director, so I assume it is OK to do. :confused: Any of you other directors out there, if it is not OK, let us know.

1. What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cookware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets. We also offer cookbooks and food products such as spices, sauces, and mixes.

2. How can I find the best deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to find the best deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products. You can check our website for current promotions and sales, join our email list to receive exclusive offers, and host a party to earn discounts and free products. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for personalized deals and discounts.

3. What is the quality of Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. We use only the best materials and conduct rigorous testing to ensure our products meet the highest standards. In fact, we offer a lifetime guarantee on all our products, so you can shop with confidence.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online through our website or through a consultant's personal website. We also offer online parties where you can shop and earn rewards with your friends and family.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact your local consultant for more information. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn discounts, free products, and commission on sales. You will also receive training and support from our team to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered_chef_amber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies