• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Purchasing Mailing Lists from Vista Print - Your Ultimate Guide

In summary, a mailing list is a collection of names and addresses used for sending promotional or informational materials to potential customers. Buying a mailing list can save time and effort in targeting potential customers and can increase sales and brand awareness. To ensure accuracy and relevancy of the list, it is important to research and choose a reputable provider and customize the list based on specific demographics. Buying a mailing list is legal as long as regulations are followed, such as obtaining consent from recipients. The use of the mailing list multiple times may depend on the terms and conditions of the provider.
Oklabell
Has anyone ever brought a mailing list. Vista print offers them, i think 100 is $7. You select the customer base (baby-boomers, new parents, low income, income over $60,000). Just wanting input about them.

I wouldn't waste the time. PC is about personal contacts, building relationships. I'd focus on that. The people you contact would wonder where you got their name then figure if you're willing to buy their name, you're willing to sell it to. I'd rather my customers know I protect their personal information and provide them personal service.

janetupnorth said:
I wouldn't waste the time. PC is about personal contacts, building relationships. I'd focus on that. The people you contact would wonder where you got their name then figure if you're willing to buy their name, you're willing to sell it to. I'd rather my customers know I protect their personal information and provide them personal service.

I agree with you. As someone who has had their personal information stolen I am very protective of my customers.

I totally agree with what Janet said. They are more likely to put up a wall against you and treat you more like just another tele-marketer or something. It is alot easier for me to do booth or fairs to get names and contacts, but not just buying a list....JMO

I am not going to buy any I was just seeing what everyone thinks of this. I am just curious about them. I am too cheap to buy anything I could get out of my phone book for free. Ha Ha

1. What is a mailing list and why should I buy one?

A mailing list is a collection of names and addresses used by businesses to send promotional or informational materials to potential customers. Buying a mailing list can save you time and effort in finding and targeting potential customers, and can help increase your sales and brand awareness.

2. How do I know if the mailing list is accurate and up-to-date?

Before purchasing a mailing list, it's important to do your research and ensure that the list provider is reputable and trustworthy. Look for reviews and testimonials from other buyers, and ask for a sample of the list to check for accuracy and relevancy to your target audience. Additionally, many list providers offer guarantees or updates to ensure the list stays current.

3. Can I customize the mailing list to fit my specific needs?

Yes, many list providers offer the option to customize your mailing list based on specific demographics, such as location, age, income level, and interests. This allows you to target a more specific and relevant audience for your business.

4. Is it legal to buy a mailing list?

Yes, buying a mailing list is legal as long as you comply with the CAN-SPAM Act and other regulations regarding email marketing. Be sure to follow opt-in and opt-out requirements and always obtain consent from recipients before sending any promotional materials.

5. Can I use the mailing list multiple times?

It depends on the terms and conditions of the list provider. Some may allow you to use the list multiple times, while others may have a one-time use policy. It's important to clarify this with the provider before purchasing the list to avoid any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • finley1991