• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Hostess Goft in Advance?

In summary, consultants can purchase most guest specials a month in advance on a personal order. They can also purchase the guest special the month of the promotion. However, host specials cannot be purchased in advance. If a consultant acts as the host of a show, they do not earn commission on purchases but they can earn future benefits if guests book a party. Hosting your own show is the best way to earn commission and future benefits.
confusedturtle
Gold Member
I was wondering how you go about buying the hostess gift the month before it is available to them? I usually try to pick one up that month but I always miss a show or two :(

Re: buying hostess gift in advance?Sorry just bumping it up?

Are you talking about having the host special for the month on hand to show the host or potential hosts? If you don't have it in your own inventory, ask your director if they have one or an extra one you can borrow.

I believe you can only purchase the guest specials a month in advance, unless you purchase the host special at your discount.

Oh ok, my mistake, Im sorry. I thought I had read somewhere that we could buy the hostess special in advance. It sounded too good to be true, should've known LoL! Now that I think of it, the post I read on here must have said guest special, because it referred to the pumpkin plates. How do we order the guest special in advance then? I'd rather earn the HWC ones but if not then I would like to order them in advance. Just trying to think ahead :cool:

You can order them the month prior

do we get the hostess 60% off price, and does that add to our sales.

From P&P:"In order to have a sample to demonstrate, Consultants can purchase most Guest Specials (but NOT Host Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as the month of the promotion) on a personal order. See monthly flyer for specific details."It also says you can only purchase 1 early guest special."If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, the Consultant must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special." For example, when the guest special says: Get the xxxxx free with $60 purchase.We can get the host special if we do the show as a consultant acting as host show. We never make commission on the host specials or the 1/2 price items. We do earn commission on normal hosts purchases aside from the specials, but we don't on ours if we act as the host. Does that make sense? :)

Not to work the system but... wouldn't it be easier to have another Pampered Chef friend consult at the show in order to get the host special and have someone make commission. The only drawback I can think of is if guests book a party off of you, You wouldn't be getting the resulting future host benefits, etc..

HeatherLee08 said:
Not to work the system but... wouldn't it be easier to have another Pampered Chef friend consult at the show in order to get the host special and have someone make commission. The only drawback I can think of is if guests book a party off of you, You wouldn't be getting the resulting future host benefits, etc..

I'm not sure I'm following you. Do you mean that you would host a show and have another consultant be the consultant on it? I don't see why you would want to do that? Your guests would be confused. You wouldn't make the commission and then you lose on the bookings. You can host your own show anytime and make out great! You just don't earn a commission on your purchases. But anytime, you can place an order at the 20% discount anyway. That's the big difference and benefit of being the consultant--extra $ and future $, plus discounts and free stuff.

babywings76 said:
From P&P:

"In order to have a sample to demonstrate, Consultants can purchase most Guest Specials (but NOT Host Specials) the month prior to the promotion (as well as the month of the promotion) on a personal order. See monthly flyer for specific details."

duh... i knew that LOL my brain just got excited and clouded up!

HeatherLee08 said:

You can host your own show! Or if you gather $150 in loose orders - you can make your own catty show from that and order the host special.

1. Can I purchase a hostess gift in advance?

Yes, you can purchase a hostess gift in advance. Pampered Chef offers a variety of hostess gifts that can be purchased at any time.

2. How far in advance should I buy a hostess gift?

We recommend purchasing a hostess gift at least two weeks in advance to ensure it arrives on time and to allow for any unexpected delays.

3. Can I have a hostess gift shipped directly to the hostess?

Yes, you can have a hostess gift shipped directly to the hostess. Simply provide the hostess' address during the checkout process.

4. What if I don't know the hostess' address?

If you do not know the hostess' address, you can have the hostess gift shipped to your own address and then personally deliver it to the hostess.

5. Can I include a personalized message with the hostess gift?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the hostess gift. During the checkout process, there is an option to add a gift message that will be included with the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • BadGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mamadugan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies