• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas from Pampered Chef Under $125 for a Wedding

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that make perfect wedding gifts under $125. They also have several gift sets and bundles available under $125, including options such as the Ultimate BBQ Set and Baking Basics Bundle. These gifts can also be personalized with the couple's name or wedding date using an etching tool. Gift wrapping is available for an additional fee, and you can also purchase a gift card in any amount for the couple to choose their own Pampered Chef products. Gift cards can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
MarciMac
I have a friend getting married next month and I'd like to get them something(s) from PC. Steer me, cuz every time I make a list, I go way overbudget. Budget is $125.

SS mixing bowls would make an awesome gift! Not enough $? How about the DCB, cookbook for it, mix and chop?

Sandi

Gift Certificate? or is that too impersonal?

Did you ask them what they want? I would start there. As much as we love the DCB, a newlywed couple may not even enjoy it. You could buy a lot of smaller, more everyday items for that amount of money. Ask.

mixing bowls are a great start, then I would add the classic scrapers. No kitchen is complete without good mixing bowls and decent scrapers...

I like doing pizza sets.. Large round stone, pizza cutter, garlic slicer and press, italian herb seasoning, and pizza crust set. I would throw in a cookbook too.

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer as wedding gifts under $125?

Pampered Chef has a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that make perfect wedding gifts. Some popular options under $125 include our Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Nonstick Cookware Set.

2. Are there any gift sets or bundles available for under $125?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers several gift sets and bundles under $125 that are perfect for weddings. These include our Ultimate BBQ Set, Family-Size Quick Cooker Set, and Baking Basics Bundle.

3. Can I personalize the wedding gift from Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with the couple's name or wedding date. Our etching tool allows you to add a special touch to items such as our cutting boards, serving platters, and wine glasses.

4. Is gift wrapping available for Pampered Chef wedding gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. You can choose from a variety of wrapping paper and add a personalized note for the couple.

5. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for a wedding gift?

Yes, you can purchase a gift card in any amount and the couple can use it to choose their own Pampered Chef products. Gift cards can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies