• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy 2014 PC Calendars?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable 2014 calendars for purchase in the "Organization" section of their website or through a consultant. The prices for these calendars vary and can be found on the product pages or by contacting a consultant. There may also be special promotions available. Pampered Chef also offers a satisfaction guarantee for their products, including 2014 calendars, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Looking to buy 2014 pc calenders from 1 to 5. Let me know if you have any. thanks

You can have 5 of mine; I paid $1.29 for them. E-mail me if you're interested and we can figure out postage. E-mail: [email protected]

Will email really want. Thanks

I have some to if you need more

I will buy some off of someone..I live in Elyria Ohio...

I would love to get 10 if anyone has some left. Live in Pembroke VA. Email is [email protected]

Are you still looking for 2014 calendars? I have 13

Already have themHi there--I actually found calendars way back in Nov/Dec. Thanks though!

chefloretta said:
Are you still looking for 2014 calendars? I have 13

1. Can I purchase a 2014 calendar from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of 2014 calendars for purchase. They can be found in the "Organization" section of our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the 2014 calendars customizable?

Yes, many of our 2014 calendars can be customized with your own photos or text. Look for the "Customize" option on the product page to see which calendars are available for personalization.

3. How much do the 2014 calendars cost?

The prices of our 2014 calendars vary depending on the type and design. You can find the specific prices listed on each product page or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any special promotions for purchasing 2014 calendars?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs promotions and sales on our 2014 calendars. Be sure to check our website or contact a consultant to see if there are any current deals available.

5. Can I return or exchange a 2014 calendar?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including 2014 calendars. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receiving it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • BebeRogers
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BebeRogers
  • Suzy Chaaves