• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big on Generic Brands in Texas | HEB Combo Locos Offer

In summary, "Buy Everything Generic" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that promotes the use of generic or store-brand ingredients in their recipes. This can save customers money and the generic ingredients are just as good in quality and taste. The recipes on their website are versatile and can be made with either generic or name-brand ingredients. Pampered Chef does not endorse specific brands and encourages customers to find what works best for them. Name-brand ingredients can still be used in their recipes.
higoobs
Gold Member
The generic brands are made by some of the brand named manufacturers. This includes medicine, household supplies, and pet food. Several of the same products come from the same company / manufacturer.
In Texas we have HEB and there are deep discounts to buy HEB brands plus free foods when you buy one of their products.....Combo Locos....is the name used!

Generally this is very good advice. So many products are expensive just because of the brand. However I do run into some products where the generic brand is noticeably inferior.

Admin Greg said:
Generally this is very good advice. So many products are expensive just because of the brand. However I do run into some products where the generic brand is noticeably inferior.

For us, I notice store brand cheese just isn't the same.

And milk! I would buy the store brand milk and about a day or two before the date on the jug, I would have to start checking it to see if it was sour. I was throwing away so much milk! Then I switched to Rutters (a big name by us) and it always lasts days beyond the date. Even the milk from a local dairy which they say is only good for week lasts longer than the supermarket store brand.

Never had problems with milk with our local store brand.

Hello! Thank you for sharing this information about generic brands. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to save money without sacrificing quality in the kitchen. It's great to know that some generic brands are made by the same manufacturers as popular brand names. I will definitely keep an eye out for HEB's Combo Locos in Texas. Thank you for the tip!

1. What is "Buy Everything Generic"?

"Buy Everything Generic" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to promote the use of generic or store-brand ingredients in our recipes. It encourages cost-effective cooking and helps customers save money on their grocery bills.

2. Why should I buy generic ingredients?

Buying generic ingredients can save you a significant amount of money compared to purchasing name-brand products. They are often just as good in quality and taste, and can be used in the same way in our recipes.

3. Are the recipes on Pampered Chef's website specifically designed for generic ingredients?

No, our recipes are created to be versatile and can be made with either generic or name-brand ingredients. We want to provide options for our customers and ensure that everyone can enjoy our delicious meals without breaking the bank.

4. Are there any specific generic brands that you recommend?

We do not endorse or recommend any specific generic brands. We encourage our customers to try different brands and find what works best for them and their budget.

5. Can I still use name-brand ingredients in Pampered Chef's recipes?

Yes, absolutely! Our recipes are flexible and can be made with either generic or name-brand ingredients. We want our customers to have the freedom to use whatever ingredients they prefer or have on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • jillbean