• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for a delicious butterscotch dip?

In summary, Butterscotch Dip is a gluten-free, creamy dessert sauce with a rich butterscotch flavor. It is perfect for dipping fruit, cookies, or drizzling over ice cream and can also be used as a topping for cakes and cupcakes. The sauce should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and can be heated for a warm and gooey treat.
ktmoms
Hello all! I was just wondering if anyone has the recipe for the butterscotch dip that they could post...I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

ktmoms

here you go:

Butterscotch Dip
Ingredients:
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients in Small Batter Bowl; mix with Bamboo Spoon until smooth.

2. Chill. Serve with fresh fruit.

Yield: 1 1/4 cups

I'd never heard of it before, but I may have to try it! :)

Thanks so much...I haven't tried it before either, but with cream cheese and butterscotch I don't think you can go wrong!

ktmoms

What is Butterscotch Dip?

Butterscotch Dip is a delicious and creamy dessert sauce made with butter, brown sugar, and heavy cream. It has a rich butterscotch flavor and is perfect for dipping fruit, cookies, or drizzling over ice cream.

Is Butterscotch Dip gluten-free?

Yes, our Butterscotch Dip is gluten-free and is made with all-natural ingredients. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye products.

How do I store Butterscotch Dip?

Butterscotch Dip should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks. Before serving, let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften.

Can I use Butterscotch Dip as a topping for cakes or cupcakes?

Absolutely! Butterscotch Dip is a versatile sauce and can be used as a topping for various desserts, including cakes and cupcakes. It adds a delicious and unique flavor to any sweet treat.

Can I heat Butterscotch Dip?

Yes, you can heat Butterscotch Dip in the microwave or on the stovetop for a warm and gooey dessert sauce. Just be sure to stir it well before serving. You can also use it as a warm dip for appetizers like pretzels or chicken tenders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies