• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Butterfly Effect in Kitchen Consultant News?

In summary, Chrissy would like to use the Kitchen Consultant news article as a source of inspiration for her HWC shows. She has created a flyer with information from the article and shared it with her colleagues. She is also going to print and use the flyer as a reminder for her guests.
chrissyk
In this month's Kitchen Consultant news, in the Promoting May 2006 Guest special section, there are ideas for promoting HWC. My director read this to us at our cluster meeting on Monday night and it really moved me and so I decided that I wanted to share it at all of my shows. I have made a flyer with the information shared in KCN by Iowa Director Joan Garner. Joan, if you are on this site thanks for the inspiration and I hope you like the flyer.

Chrissy

Attachments

• Butterfly Effect.pub
    474 KB · Views: 443
would love to see it but don't have that version of Publisher !!! Can you convert to Word ?

So beautiful Chrissy! Thanks for sharing....I am going to 'borrow' this for myself.

Linda

That is beautiful! You did a great job!!

pampered_heathery said:
would love to see it but don't have that version of Publisher !!! Can you convert to Word ?

I've tried to convert it, but it gives me an error message telling me it can only save the text, and when I open it in word all the pretty pictures are gone. If anybody else can do it, please do. Otherwise I'm waiting for my fiance to get back into his office and convert it for me or better yet teach me how to do it myself. :p He can probably convert it to PDF too. :D

Converted to PDFOK, here you go! He's sneaky and the last time he was here (he lives in Seattle, I'm in Ohio) he put a PDF converter on my computer and I didn't even know it! Yay for Tim! He taught me how to use it! So, here you go! I still can't get it to convert to Word though.

Attachments

• Butterfly Effect.pdf
    170.8 KB · Views: 557
Here's my attempt at a Word fileHi all,
I love this and am going to put these in my binders for each guest!! I love it and I've done it in word and made it 2 to a page, and them added my info at the bottom.

HTH,

Lisa

Attachments

• May Special - HWC - Butterfly effect - Half.doc
    257.5 KB · Views: 584
Thanks for that beautiful flyer, I am sending it out in e-mails to call of my monthly newsletter people.

Thanks for doing that for everyone.

Teresa

chrissyk said:
OK, here you go! He's sneaky and the last time he was here (he lives in Seattle, I'm in Ohio) he put a PDF converter on my computer and I didn't even know it! Yay for Tim! He taught me how to use it! So, here you go! I still can't get it to convert to Word though.

This is a wonderful flyer! Way to go:) I thought that article was great too, and you really made it in a way that will get guests' attention!

Fantastic!I will print it and use it at my shows. Thank you!

Glad you like it!
Lisa/ChefBear said:
Hi all,
I love this and am going to put these in my binders for each guest!! I love it and I've done it in word and made it 2 to a page, and them added my info at the bottom.

HTH,

Lisa

Thanks for the Word version Lisa. I like that with 2 on the page. I'm using mine for the first time at my show tonight. We'll see how it goes over.

This is awesome!Is there any way you could send it to me so I could change the "Tonight" into "Today"? I am doing my HWC show tomorrow at my neighborhood poolhouse and would love to hand this out to everyone.

Thanks again for sharing!

Lisa Brannan

Lisa,

Email me, and I'll email it back to you. I'm leaving in 20 minutes for a show so it won't be until I get back this evening. My address is on my signature.

Chrissy

What is the "Butterfly Effect" in cooking?

The "Butterfly Effect" in cooking refers to the concept that small and seemingly insignificant changes in a recipe or cooking technique can have a significant impact on the end result. It highlights the importance of attention to detail and precision in cooking.

How can I use the "Butterfly Effect" to improve my cooking?

You can use the "Butterfly Effect" in cooking by paying attention to small details, such as ingredient measurements, cooking times, and techniques. Making sure these factors are precise can greatly improve the overall taste and texture of your dishes.

What are some examples of the "Butterfly Effect" in cooking?

Some examples of the "Butterfly Effect" in cooking include using slightly more or less of an ingredient than called for in a recipe, changing the cooking temperature by a few degrees, or using a different type of cooking oil. These small changes can result in a completely different outcome.

Is the "Butterfly Effect" only applicable to baking?

No, the "Butterfly Effect" can be applied to all types of cooking, not just baking. It can affect the outcome of dishes such as soups, sauces, and even grilled or roasted meats. Paying attention to small details can greatly improve the taste and texture of all types of dishes.

How can I prevent the negative effects of the "Butterfly Effect" in cooking?

To prevent negative effects of the "Butterfly Effect" in cooking, it is important to follow recipes carefully and pay attention to all details, no matter how small. It is also helpful to experiment with small changes in recipes to see how they affect the final dish before making them for a special occasion or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • MORFIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • DanielleQ