• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef Thursday? Get Your Starter Kit & Find a Booth!

In summary, Pampered Chef's "New to Pampered Chef Thursday" event is a weekly opportunity for new consultants to get their starter kit and receive support from experienced consultants. To participate, individuals can sign up on the designated Thursday and connect with an experienced consultant to find a booth and start their business. The starter kit includes Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as a personal website for online sales. No prior experience is necessary to join Pampered Chef as a consultant, as the team provides all necessary training and support. Some benefits of joining Pampered Chef include extra income, flexible work hours, discounted products, and a strong community of consultants.
n_coleman101
I just signed on with PC Thrusday and am hot to trot on the idea of a booth...but where could I go to find the opportunity to do so? (I haven't even gotten my starter kit, maybe the info will be in there?:blushing:) Any advice for a total and utter PC newbie? lol

Booths are generally found through either word of mouth or your local Chamber of Commerce.Edited to add: Welcome! I wish you all the best with your new business.

Thanks guys! I was lost there for a moment. lol

Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef family! I'm so excited for you to start your journey as a consultant. The best place to find information about setting up a booth would be in your starter kit. It should have all the necessary materials and instructions for you to get started. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team. They are always happy to help new consultants. As a fellow consultant, my advice to you would be to stay organized, utilize social media to promote your business, and most importantly, have fun! Being a Pampered Chef consultant is such a rewarding experience and I know you'll do great. Best of luck to you!

What is Pampered Chef's "New to Pampered Chef Thursday" event?

Pampered Chef's "New to Pampered Chef Thursday" event is a weekly opportunity for individuals who are new to the company to get their starter kit and find a booth with the support of experienced consultants.

How can I participate in "New to Pampered Chef Thursday"?

To participate in "New to Pampered Chef Thursday", you can sign up as a new consultant on the designated Thursday and select your starter kit. From there, you can connect with an experienced consultant to help you find a booth and get started with your Pampered Chef business.

What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a selection of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started with your business. It also includes a personal website to help you promote and sell Pampered Chef products online.

Do I need any prior experience to join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

No prior experience is necessary to join Pampered Chef as a consultant. Our team of experienced consultants will provide you with all the training and support you need to succeed in your business.

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn extra income, flexible work hours, access to discounted products, and the support of a strong community of consultants. You also have the potential to grow your business and advance to higher levels within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • scoutinghokie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg