• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us for a Busy Moms Luncheon - A Chance to Relax and Recharge!

In summary, this woman is thinking of hosting a luncheon for Busy Moms. She is not a mom, but is trying to come up with an idea that is appealing to mom's. There are a few graphics she has tried and some she has gotten from the internet. She is trying to get the okay from her husband to do this.
speedychef
Hey y'all! I'm new. Haven't had a show, but I'm really excited. September is looking very slow for me and I want to jump start it. I thought about having an open house/mystery hostess event called something like a Busy Moms Luncheon. I am not a mom, so I'm not sure if this is appealing or not. I thought I could bill it along the lines of "The kids are back in school and your routine is getting back to normal. Why not take time out for yourself and come to lunch?" Maybe like 12:30-2 or something...ANYHOW, any moms out there? What do you think? Does it sound appealing to you?

Great ideaI think it is a great idea. A lot of mom's are home now alone. Be aware that some of the moms will have babies that need to come. But I would go for it. We have ti try everything.

great ideaAs a stay at home mom I think that is a great idea! I may even try that type of show now that my son is back in school!

speedychef said:
Hey y'all! I'm new. Haven't had a show, but I'm really excited. September is looking very slow for me and I want to jump start it. I thought about having an open house/mystery hostess event called something like a Busy Moms Luncheon. I am not a mom, so I'm not sure if this is appealing or not. I thought I could bill it along the lines of "The kids are back in school and your routine is getting back to normal. Why not take time out for yourself and come to lunch?" Maybe like 12:30-2 or something...ANYHOW, any moms out there? What do you think? Does it sound appealing to you?

I was thinking about hosting luncheons too (my son starts afternoon kindergarten today at 11:45. I was thinking 12-2 as well. I'd love to see whatever flyer you come up with!!! I would LOVE to attend this type of show too!

I am trying to make a flyer now. I am not nearly as talented as many others here! Where do you get the graphics from? Everyone has PC graphics on their flyers. Also, what program do you use to make your flyers? Just word? That's what I'm doing...I'll post it if I can when I get done!

If you go on the Pampered Chef website, there are a few ways I have gotten graphics. If you're looking for a particular product, just go that product in the online catalog and right click on the picture and choose copy. then paste it. I think I've also been able to copy the images that are available for us to download onto our websites as well. I think just about any image you can right click on and see if it works.

I've done my flyers in Word, but I'm not all that creative either. It's so nice that more creative people on here are so willing to share. Good luck! Let us see it when it's done. :)

Well, this is what I have come up with for a flyer. I try to be a paper saver, so I will print 2 to a page and cut them in half. (maybe with my pizza cutter! J/k!) I hate to print out a zillion of anything, but I realize it's pretty much necessary in a case like this...Do you think if I stick them on mailboxes on the 5th that it will be enough notice for the 8th? I don't have any other way to contact people, like follow up calls, so I don't want to pass them out TOO early lest people forget...I don't want to do it too late, though, where people already have plans...I think too much sometimes...now I just have to talk my sweetheart into it...a bunch of moms and tots around...

Attachments

• Busy Moms Luncheon.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:

1. What is the Busy Moms Luncheon?

The Busy Moms Luncheon is an event organized by Pampered Chef specifically for busy moms. It is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where you can learn and try out delicious and time-saving recipes.

2. When and where is the Busy Moms Luncheon held?

The date and location of the Busy Moms Luncheon may vary depending on your area. We suggest checking our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Is this event exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Busy Moms Luncheon is open to everyone. Whether you're a consultant, host, or simply a busy mom looking for quick and easy meal ideas, you are welcome to attend.

4. Are there any fees or charges to attend the Busy Moms Luncheon?

Generally, there are no fees or charges to attend the Busy Moms Luncheon. However, some events may require a small fee to cover the cost of ingredients or materials. This will be clearly stated in the event details.

5. Can I bring my children to the Busy Moms Luncheon?

We understand that as a busy mom, it can be challenging to find childcare for events. While we do not prohibit children from attending, we recommend finding alternative arrangements as this is a cooking demonstration and not a child-friendly environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pamperedmomtoalex
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cla519
  • StephsKitchen