• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Busy Mom's Cookbook from 2004 conference?

In summary, the Busy Mom's Cookbook is a time-saving solution for busy moms and families. It offers quick and easy recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, as well as meal planning tips and make-ahead options. The recipes are family-friendly and cater to different dietary needs and allergies. It includes a variety of recipes for different meals and cuisines. The cookbook can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and it can also be obtained for free by hosting a cooking party.
momoftwins
I attended conference in 2004 (couldn't go this year because of my being pregnant with my twins) and got the surprise pack. I noticed a lot of people getting Busy Mom's Cookbook. I wanted to trade someone for it but never did. Does anyone have it that they would sell or trade??

anyone have this cookbook??

Try the Let's Make a Deal board...for PC consultants only.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

1. What is the concept behind the Busy Mom's Cookbook?

The Busy Mom's Cookbook is designed to help busy moms and families save time and stress in the kitchen. It offers quick and easy recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, as well as meal planning tips and make-ahead options.

2. Are the recipes in the Busy Mom's Cookbook family-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in the Busy Mom's Cookbook are specifically chosen to appeal to families and kids. They use common ingredients and offer variations for picky eaters.

3. Does the Busy Mom's Cookbook include dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. It also includes allergy information for each recipe.

4. Is there a variety of recipes in the Busy Mom's Cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook offers a wide range of recipes, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and desserts. It also includes recipes for different cuisines, such as Italian, Mexican, and Asian-inspired dishes.

5. Can the Busy Mom's Cookbook be purchased online or only through a Pampered Chef consultant?

The Busy Mom's Cookbook can be purchased both online and through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a cooking party with a consultant and receive the cookbook for free as a hostess bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • deanna_g
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jane the PC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies