1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Business's Christmas Letter

1. I thought about mailing the holiday mini catalog to businesses, with a letter. The letter would explain how the employer could purchase Christmas gifts for their employees or customers. It would also include gift ideas. Does anyone know if there is already like this available?

I was thinking of mailing these to doctor/dentist offices, banks, etc.
    Thanks in advance!!

Oct 23, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Sounds like a great idea. I think our "Pampered Packages Sets" would do nicely for this. Since it would be going to businesses, MHO is that it should be very clean and neat. The one with the pictures doesn't have everything lined up and would not look professional enough for a business. Let me think about a letter and get back to the thread later.

Attached Files:

Oct 23, 2009
  3. Janis

Janis Novice Member

That is a great idea! Probably the Holiday mini catelog would be fine along with a letter and business card. Maybe a list of ideas for their employees. Full catelog? Hmmmm....I'm gonna think about this one! Better hurry....Christmas is coming! :p

Nov 8, 2009
Have something to add?