• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Business Supplies? Check Out Our Deals!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of business supplies for sale, including office essentials and kitchen and cooking supplies. They also offer bundle deals and discounts for purchasing in bulk, as well as customization options for branding. Shipping and delivery are available for business supply orders, and there is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products, including business supplies.
DebbieJ
Business Supplies for sale--UPDATED!!!
  1. Career Club 3-2-1 mousepad with integrated calculator (one piece). Brand new, still in box. Gift from Career Club luncheon at Conference 2007. $5 plus shipping
  2. Two packages of postcard invitations in Spanish, features SA Tiles (retired design). *FREE*--you pay shipping cost only
  3. Fall/Winter 2008 Theme Show guide--three hole punched and still in shrink wrap--features training materials for Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, Mini Cheeseburgers, and Taffy Apple Tartlets. $2 plus shipping
  4. Brand new display cards--still in packaging--Bites and Bevs, Real Food Real Fast, Chocolate Bliss, and Game Day. $1 each plus shipping PENDING
  5. Stainless Steel Cookware Display cards--out of packaging, but brand new. $0.50 plus shipping
  6. Logo Diaper Bag! Tote style pink bag with brown handles and bottom, horizontal ribbon detail, logo screen printed in brown. Several pockets inside, includes changing pad. I carried this for about a month, but it's just not my style. $20 plus shipping
Please EMAIL ME at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested. Payment is via Paypal only. I am open to all offers, so don't be afraid to ask!

Last edited:
emailed you back :)

bumpity bump bump

Deb, do you still have any of the display cards?

I have all the display cards available. Email me if you're interested!

bump bump bump--updated original post

bumping for Saturday

What types of business supplies are available for sale through Pampered Chef?

There is a wide range of business supplies available for sale through Pampered Chef, including office essentials such as pens, paper, and binders, as well as kitchen and cooking supplies for those in the food industry.

Are there any bundle deals or discounts for purchasing business supplies in bulk?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers bundle deals and discounts for purchasing business supplies in bulk. This is a great option for businesses looking to stock up on supplies at a lower cost.

Can I customize my business supplies with my company's logo or branding?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for business supplies, including imprinting your company's logo or branding on certain items. This can help promote your business and create a professional look for your supplies.

Do you offer shipping and delivery for business supply orders?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers shipping and delivery for business supply orders. The shipping cost will depend on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location.

What is the return policy for business supplies purchased through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee for all of their products, including business supplies. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chefkathy