• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Business Supplies? Check out my eBay listings!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies for sale including catalogs, order forms, business cards, cooking demonstration kits, and promotional materials. These supplies can also be customized with a logo, contact information, and personalized design. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days and bulk discounts are available. If not satisfied, customers can contact customer service within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
mandi
Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I have put all of my Pampered Chef Business Supplies for sale on ebay. Due to my husbands demanding work schedule I am no longer able to sell PC. I have all kinds of supplies listed for sale including postcards, stickers, lap boards, paperwork and host gifts. I have stuff from Nancy's Artwork and Town and Country on there. Please check it out. You can search by seller name which is mandijodyspivey. Thanks.

Mandi

Ouch!You should have put them in the trading post here! Then you have no listing fees!!

I did not even think about that. I will do that for anything that does not sell. Thanks for the info!!

What types of business supplies are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of business supplies for sale including catalogs, order forms, business cards, cooking demonstration kits, and promotional materials.

Can I customize my business supplies with my own logo and information?

Yes, we offer personalization options for most of our business supplies. You can add your own logo, contact information, and even customize the colors and design to fit your brand.

How quickly will I receive my business supplies after placing an order?

We strive to process and ship all business supply orders within 1-2 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but most orders arrive within 3-5 business days.

Are there any bulk discounts available for business supplies?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of business supplies. The more you purchase, the more you save. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

What is the return policy for business supplies?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your business supply purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • chef_kimmo