• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Supplies for Sale Newbies/Superstarters

In summary, as a newbie/superstarter, it can be overwhelming to know which business supplies to invest in. The Starter Kit is recommended as it includes essential supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. However, you can also purchase supplies separately based on your needs and budget. You can customize your supplies with your personal information and there are frequent discounts and promotions available. Delivery time varies but typically takes 3-5 business days within the US and longer for international orders.
Chef Jill
THANK YOU!!! Everything has been sold!!

I'm cleaning house and have some misc. items that need a new home. Please e-mail me if you'd like the list....some old catalogs, recipe cards, a couple retired products, etc.

Last edited:
what do you have?i'm just starting out and was wondering what you have besides recipe cards?
thanks!

Still Cleaning...NEW List of What's AvailableI'm cleaning house and have some misc. items that need a new home. Please e-mail me if you'd like the list....

need supplysPlease E mail me a list. I'm trying to get some items for an open house.
Thanks,

1. How do I know which business supplies to purchase as a newbie/superstarter?

As a newbie/superstarter, it can be overwhelming to know which business supplies to invest in. We recommend starting with our Starter Kit, which includes essential business supplies such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and recommendations.

2. Can I purchase business supplies separately or do I have to buy the Starter Kit?

You are not required to purchase the Starter Kit, but it is a great value and includes all the necessary business supplies to get you started. However, you can also purchase business supplies separately based on your needs and budget.

3. Can I customize my business supplies with my personal information?

Yes, you can customize your business supplies with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and website. This will help personalize your business and make it easier for customers to reach you.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing business supplies?

At Pampered Chef, we offer frequent promotions and discounts for purchasing business supplies. We recommend checking our website or contacting your upline for current promotions and discounts.

5. How long does it take for business supplies to be delivered?

The delivery time for business supplies may vary depending on your location. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for delivery within the United States. For international orders, delivery may take longer. You can track your order on our website or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • chef_kimmo