• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Supplies, Aprons, Totes, & Tablecloths for Sale

In summary, the seller is cleaning out their items and offering to combine shipping for multiple purchases. They have a variety of items for sale, including stationery, aprons, recipe cards, stickers, totes, and show supplies. They are also selling catalogs, show planning guides, and sales receipts. Some items have already been sold, but there are still some available. Interested buyers can contact the seller via email.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I am cleaning out my stuff I am stepping back and I don't need to have all of these items around which I might not use and just sit around and collect dust I am leaving for vacation on sunday so I will need all paypal so I can get them all shipped by saturday. I am putting what the shipping would be if you just bought that item I will combine shipping and can let you know how much it would be I will be doing flat rate boxes cause our mail system sucks here and so I mail out everything in flat rate boxes.Dot Stationery: 50 envelopes & 75 paper new 12.00 & 4.95 shipping Bridal Apron: 7.00 new & 4.95 shippingBridal Flyers & invitations: 7.00 new & 4.95 shippingRecruiting Bundle: 7.00 new & 4.95 shipping
3 emporing women mag
16 blue discover us flyer
19 agreement forms
2 green succeed with us books
1 purple join us book Deluxe Cheeseburger Recipe Cards: 1.00 each have 3 new & 4.95 shipping for all 7 pkgs of invitations & approx. 100 loose invitations & 2 pkgs of blank note cards from merrill 10.00 new & 4.95 shippingYard Sign new :15.00 ask me about shippingRed Apron: 20.00 new & 4.95 shippingSilver Apron from November: 20.00 new & 4.95 shippingWhite Dot Apron: 20.00 new & 4.95 shipping ***sold***Red, White & Blue Apron: 20.00 new & 4.95 shippingHWC Pink & Black aprons flower one and paisley print: 20.00 each new & 4.95 shipping***both sold***Snowman Apron: 20.00 new & 4.95 shipping ***sold***Snowman Tablecloth: 20.00 new & 4.95 shipping***sold***4-2009 f/w season best: 50 cents each
5-2008 f/w season best: 50 cents each
6-2010 s/s season best: 50 cents each
6-2009 s/s season best: 50 cents each
9-2010 f/w season best: 50 cents each hooked on fish recipe cards: 3.00 new & 4.95 shipping2-favorites recipe cards: 3.00 new each & 4.95 shipping ***sold***HUNDREDS of stickers from merrill and nancy's artwork for many things between logo and catalog shows and cooking shows and shop online and fundraiser, recuiting and 2 new rolls of logo stickers 20.00 & 10.95 shipping see phototableflip chart black with inserts and page protectors 10.00 new & 10.95 shipping team inspiring postcards and ribbon from merril and nancy artworks great for sending to team memebers who don't live close to the meets I used to send them to people who couldn't attend meetings 12.00 new & 4.95 shippingTheme show inserts: 7.00 new 4.95 shippingPink & black tote: 15.00 new & 4.95 shipping ***sold***Conference Black catalog tote w/ gold writing:20.00 new & 4.95 shippingConference Black catalog tote w/ white writing:20.00 new & 4.95 shippingMessenger Bag: 20.00 and 4.95 shipping

Attachments

• 100_2895.jpg
    100_2895.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 476
  • 100_2896.jpg
    100_2896.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
Christina, pm'd you.

what kind of invitations are they? Generic ones or themed?

Christina, I pm'd you.

I have the following supplies for sale (plus shipping). If interested email me at [email protected]

25 Spring/Summer Catalogs (2011) plus 1 spanish ... $10.00
15 Show Planning Guides.... .75
12 Wedding Shower Planners .... .75
2011 Consultant Planner ..... $2.00
25- Sales receipts (new) $2.00
81 Sales receipts (older with $4.25 shipping) .... $4.00
Show Invitations:
3 - Chocolate Bliss; 1 - Game Day; 1- Bites & Bev; 1 - Real Food Real Fast; 1 - 6 o'clock salads; 1 - sweet & Simple; 1 - Learn Real Solutions (.50 each or all for $4.00) Pass this along and let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing. Thanks! Becky

Christina, I sent you a PM :)

Hi! I sent a PM last night too :)

yankfan24 said:
what kind of invitations are they? Generic ones or themed?

I sent you a message thanks

Here is what is left from my logo wear sale, some people backed out so I just wanted to give you all the chance thanks. for looking

Attachments

• updated logo wear for sale.pdf
    248.3 KB · Views: 515
Do you still have the logo wear? What condition is it in? Thanks.

Do you still have your Season's Best?

What types of business supplies are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of business supplies including order forms, catalogs, business cards, and product displays. These supplies are designed to help you showcase our products and make it easy for your customers to place orders.

Do you offer aprons for sale?

Yes, we have a selection of high-quality aprons available for purchase. Our aprons are not only stylish, but also durable and functional for all your cooking and baking needs. They also make great gifts for your team members or customers.

Are the totes sold by Pampered Chef suitable for carrying cooking and baking supplies?

Absolutely! Our totes are specifically designed with the home chef in mind. They are spacious, sturdy, and have plenty of pockets and compartments to keep your cooking and baking supplies organized during transport. They are also great for storing and organizing your supplies at home.

What material are your tablecloths made of?

Our tablecloths are made of high-quality, machine-washable fabric that is both durable and stain-resistant. They are designed to withstand spills and stains, making them perfect for use during parties and events. They also come in a variety of colors and patterns to match any decor.

Do you offer customizable options for your business supplies, aprons, totes, and tablecloths?

Yes, we do offer customizable options for many of our business supplies, aprons, totes, and tablecloths. This allows you to add your own personal touch and branding to your products. Contact our customer service team for more information on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • pcmealswithme