• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Run a Pampered Chef Business While Pregnant?

In summary, the nurse asked the pregnant woman how her Pampered Chef business was going and the woman responded by telling the nurse about her plans to only do Catalog Shows during her "maternity leave." The nurse then told the woman about her mother's battle with breast cancer and the woman agreed to have a HWC Fundraiser in the woman's mother's honor.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I am 9 months pregnant with my 3rd child and had already done an express lunch show at my OB’s office earlier in my pregnancy. I keep the nurses in the office up to date with my monthly newsletter & drop off recipe cards when I have appointments and such, but I never could have imagined what happened to me last week. At my 36 week appointment I had to undergo a test that required me to be undressed from the waist down, so imagine my surprise when the nurse decided to ask me how my Pampered Chef business was going while I was in such a compromising position! After a quick pause thinking “is she really asking me this right NOW?” I jumped right in with my plans to only do Catalog Shows during my “maternity leave” and that I’d be back in action in May because it’s Help Whip Cancer month and is always a very busy month. It turns out her mother is battling her 2nd recurrence of breast cancer & just underwent a double mastectomy. I told her about the possibility of having a HWC Fundraiser in her mother’s honor & she immediately agreed. So it’s absolutely true when they say “Business is EVERYWHERE!”

Last edited:
I just had LOL when I read this! :)

Way to think quickly on your, err, ?back? Yes, business is everywhere! Good job, keep it up!

Just keep the business out of your business, know what I mean? :)

That's funny! I had a similar experience with an elderly male Dr. I was a new referral, so he asked me how I knew his other patient ... if I worked with her at the Police Department, which got us on that topic (I was a police dispatcher at the time). I told him it could be a roller coaster of calls, "my cat's stuck in the tree" on one call to "my baby's not breathing" on the next call. He asked what some of my more interesting calls had been & I started telling him. He became so distracted by the story, that he FORGOT what he was supposed to be doing & was just sitting down there staring at my face, all interested the conversation. I had snap him back into pap smear mode by saying "but we can talk about this after you finish the exam if you want ..." LOL

Becca_in_MD said:
Just keep the business out of your business, know what I mean? :)

LOL! I usually do! I always wait until the end of the appt to ask my doc how she's loving her DCB and offer her a new recipe or something, but this was just so crazy!

What is "Business Really Is Everywhere!"?

"Business Really Is Everywhere!" is a popular training program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches entrepreneurs and small business owners how to identify and capitalize on business opportunities in their everyday lives.

Who can benefit from "Business Really Is Everywhere!"?

Anyone who wants to start their own business or improve their current business skills can benefit from "Business Really Is Everywhere!" Our program is designed for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and even individuals looking to develop a side hustle.

What topics are covered in "Business Really Is Everywhere!"?

The program covers a wide range of business-related topics such as identifying potential business opportunities, networking, marketing, sales, budgeting, and time management. It also includes hands-on activities and real-world examples to help participants apply the concepts to their own businesses.

Do I need any prior business experience to participate in "Business Really Is Everywhere!"?

No, you do not need any prior business experience to participate in our program. "Business Really Is Everywhere!" is designed for individuals at all levels of business knowledge and experience.

How can I sign up for "Business Really Is Everywhere!"?

You can sign up for "Business Really Is Everywhere!" through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer in-person and virtual workshops and events where you can learn more about the program and sign up in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
kam