• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals on Business Materials - Postcards, Stickers, CDs & More!"

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business materials including postcards, stickers, CDs, and more for purchase. They also offer special deals and discounts throughout the year and allow for personalization with name, contact information, and logo. Delivery times may vary but most orders are delivered within 7-10 business days. If not satisfied, customers can contact Pampered Chef for assistance.
PartiesbyJamie
Silver Member
11-in-1 Postcards - $27.50 on Merrill - asking $15 (9 packs unopened; rest barely used)Business Card Poster - Cooking Show & Recruiting $9.95 ea on Merrill - blank - just stamp your info - opened by plenty left - asking $5Your Show Stickers $3.96 on Merrill - asking $2License Plate Frame $4.95 on Merrill - asking $2 SOLDAdd-a-Business" Card Magnet $3.95 - asking $2Large Lot of PC CD's for training, selling, recruiting, etc - sold on ppwk supply for $2 each - asking $10 for all (there are about 11 PC & then a few other good direct sales CDs); I also have DVD I'll throw in there SOLDEmpowering Woman magazine - Qty 7 - asking $5Recruiting Material, your life your way DVD, Show planners, fund raiser flyers,Sales Receipts ($4 s/h); PP sales receipts, new consultant agreement; GC order formHelp Whip Cancer giveaways - pencils, pins, stickersRecipe cards (some); Invitations (about 15 packs); door prize slips; fun money (great for games)2009 Consultant Planner (nicer than the one that comes with new kit) SOLDNew Package of Spring '09 catalogs (maybe 1 or 2 missing) Older version of Season's Best - about 10 Spring '08 I believe - great for giveaways SOLDTake the whole thing for $50!!! NEW PRICE DUE TO ITEMS SOLD OUT OF GROUP - $40 plus shipping of course - I have pictures of everything if you want to see it all.

Last edited:
I pmed you
Traci

Thanks everyone for your interest (& for helping to clean out my closets!); I've gotten great feedback & have someone interested in purchasing it all; if it falls through I'll let you know.

What types of business materials are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of business materials such as postcards, stickers, CDs, and more to help promote and grow your business.

Are there any discounts or deals available for these business materials?

Yes, we offer special deals and discounts on business materials throughout the year. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest promotions.

Can I personalize the business materials with my own information and logo?

Absolutely! Our business materials can be personalized to include your name, contact information, and logo to help make your brand stand out.

How long does it take for the business materials to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on the type of material and customization options. However, most orders are typically delivered within 7-10 business days.

What if I am not satisfied with my business materials?

We stand behind the quality of our products and want you to be completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not happy with your business materials, please contact us and we will work to make it right.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • CarrieB
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • vhadley