• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What materials are available from a former business owner?

In summary, the seller is cleaning out their office and selling a big box of older business materials for $20 plus the cost of flat rate box shipping. The materials include Show & Sell DVDs, business guide packets, host discount postcards, index sized labels, PC bookmarks, a car decal, flyers, a small wallet/waist pack, show order forms, labels, tally books, gift certificate order forms, PC consultant news issues, Spanish catalogs, show planning guides, a wedding brochure, host information sheets, show tally sheets, 3 ply sheets for host packets, recruiting flyers, and booklets. The seller is only looking to sell the materials as a lot and has a potential buyer.
ChefKelebel
Buyer fell through...these are still available...:D

I am cleaning out my office and am parting with a big box of older business materials. I'd like to sell all of it as a lot for $20 plus the flat rate box shipping for the large box (there's a lot of stuff). The materials I have (so far):

* Show & Sell DVD s/s 2009 & f/w 2005
* Your season of success DVD f/lw 2009
* A couple of business guide packets (one opened and one sealed and one set still sealed of the tabs)
* 40+ Past Host Discount (is about to expire) postcards
* 5 of the index sized pc labels, I put these on my home made lap boards and they are great! (the older one and they are clear)
* 75+ PC bookmarks (make nice giveaways or gifts)
* one PC car decal (a clear one with pictures of some products on it)
* S/S '05 "host a kitchen show" flyers (the "tapas and scoop shows" - I also have some postcard invites still sealed in package
* Nylon PC logo small wallet or waist pack (it has the chicken on it, very cute!)
* a packet and some loose "show order forms" (do people still use these)
* 2 sheets of colored labels that say, "customer service", "new kit", "supply order" and "order processing"
* 3 Kitchen Show Tally books
* 9 Gift Certificate Order Forms
* Various PC Consultant News Issues (including some from 2006 to current) total - 19 issues
* f/w 2007 and f/w 2009 Spanish Catalogs (one of each)
* (18) Show Planning Guides for hosts ("It's Showtime" version)
* A wedding brochure
* Misc. host information sheets and show tally sheets I made on the computer, all are blank and can be reproduced)
* One sealed pack and one loose pack of "List of 40" 3 ply sheets for host packets (the ones with the carbon copies)
* 50+ "your life your way" recruiting flyers (they have mine and a former consultant's info on them but you can easily put your label over them)
* 7 "Come Join Us" booklets

All of these are older paperwork but still are definately good to have around, especially if you're a newer consultant, nice reference and the flyers are still good to put around town and leave in offices, dentists, daycare, and so forth. I'm just cleaning out and keeping the newer stuff I have. Go forth and Advertise!

How much do you want forthe PH Discount expiration postcards and the bookmarks?

HOw much for the car decal also? Shipping to 30039.

Hi all,
I'm really trying to just sell it all as a lot. I have one interested buyer, if that falls through for the lot, I'll start pricing separately. Thanks!

I would buy them all as the lot for the $20 plus the shipping - let me know if your other falls through

Hi Kimberly, I think they are sold:)

ok :( if it falls through let me know

1. What types of business materials are available through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide range of business materials available to support your business needs. These include catalogs, order forms, business cards, marketing materials, and training resources.

2. How can I access these business materials?

Our business materials are available for purchase through our consultant website. You can also access digital versions of these materials through our online Resource Center.

3. Are there customizable options for the business materials?

Yes, many of our business materials can be customized with your personal information, such as your name and contact information. This adds a personalized touch to your materials and helps promote your business.

4. Are there any fees associated with the business materials?

There is a small fee for purchasing physical business materials, such as catalogs and order forms. However, there is no charge for accessing and downloading digital versions of our materials through the Resource Center.

5. Can I use these business materials to advertise on social media?

Yes, we have a variety of social media graphics and templates available for download through the Resource Center. These materials are designed to help you effectively promote your business on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • jayswife07