• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef consultant items for sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business items for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. They also offer discounts for bulk orders and periodically run special promotions for business customers. However, they do not currently offer customization or personalization services for their business items. Their return policy for business items is the same as their regular return policy, with a 30-day window for returns and certain restrictions for personalized or customized items.
PamperedGirl_KC
Hello! I'm finally eliminating my consultant items after hanging up my apron due to a competing full time job. Please let me know if you are interested!4 brown clipboards with metal clip
Mailing labels - 6 per sheet (for mini catalog)
Miscellaneous post card invites
Plastic Business card holder
New package of Sales Receipts
Pink and black consultant tote - like new!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 653
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 629
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 590
how much?

Hi there, I am definitely interested in some of your consultant items! The pink and black consultant tote sounds like it would be perfect for my upcoming events. Would you be willing to sell it separately or only as a package deal with the other items? Also, how much are you looking to sell the whole package for? Thank you!

What types of business items are available for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of business items for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

Can I customize the business items with my company's logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization or personalization services for our business items at this time.

Are there any special promotions for business customers?

Yes, we periodically offer special promotions and discounts for our business customers. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any current promotions.

What is the return policy for business items?

Our return policy for business items is the same as our regular return policy. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, as long as they are in their original packaging and in unused condition. Please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcmealswithme