• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Items for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable business items for sale, including business cards, aprons, tote bags, kitchen tools, and display pieces. These items can be personalized with your name, contact information, and logo. Bulk discounts are available for large orders, and delivery times vary depending on the product and customization options. Unfortunately, personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a quality issue or mistake with the personalization.
Juddel
Gold Member
Tried selling as one lot but no takers so I'll try separate :) prices do NOT include the shipping

12 Merrill Lap boards $15 SOLD

5 reusable shopping bags $5 SOLD

Table top flip chart $5 plus shipping SOLD
(will include what pages I have as well 4-6)

2 Consultant totes ($20 new on supply list - barely used) $10 each SOLD

4 pkgs of show planning guides (39 total count) and 1 pkg wedding shower planning guides $1 SOLD

9 pkgs generic invites .50 ea SOLD

6 pkgs invites (2 bites n bevs, 2 choc bliss, 2 real food real fast) .50 ea SOLD

4 pksgs recipe cards (Asian pork & noodle skillet, tangy pecan brie, warm nutty carmel brownies) .50 ea SOLD

1 pad of drawing sheets .25 SOLD

Binder Packets: Dinner in No Time, Game Day, Real Food Real Fast decadent desserts . . . . $2 SOLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
sending you an email now.

I am interested in the recipe cards and the invites.

Can you let me know what shipping to 19808 would be?

I sent email yesterday about the whole lot, but I'm guessing you didn't get it :(

PM me or email me - I am interested in the whole lot!

is this all gone? how much for shipping and all to 77449

1. What types of business items does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of business items for sale, including customizable business cards, branded aprons and tote bags, branded kitchen tools, and display pieces for showcasing products.

2. Can I personalize the business items I purchase from Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our business items can be personalized with your name, contact information, and logo. This can help promote your business and create a professional image.

3. Are there any bulk discounts for purchasing business items from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for large orders of our business items. Please contact our customer service team for more information on pricing and minimum order quantities.

4. How long will it take to receive my business items after I place an order?

The delivery time for business items varies depending on the product and the customization options chosen. Our customer service team can provide you with a more accurate estimate based on your specific order.

5. Can I return or exchange business items that I have purchased?

Unfortunately, personalized business items are non-returnable and non-refundable. However, if there is an issue with the quality of the product or a mistake with the personalization, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Juddel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Juddel
  • kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • Jules711