• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What business items are you selling? Make an offer or suggest a price!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of business items for sale, such as marketing materials, business cards, order forms, and branded merchandise. These items can be customized with your own logo and information. Bulk discounts are also available and anyone can purchase these items, though some may require proof of consultant status for customization. Processing and shipping times for these items vary but can generally be expected within 2-4 weeks. Rush options are available upon request.
ahammons
Hi Everyone! I feel like it's been forever since I've been around here! :( I have taken a break from PC for a while, so I have several items that I'd like to sale - I need the room!

Honestly, I'm not sure how to price these - so make me an offer... or offer suggestions! lol I'm sure I'll add to the list as I clean house. :rolleyes:

19 S/S '08 Catalogs (I believe most of these have labels already, but they can be covered)
11 F/W '07 Catalogs
40 Cooking Show Planning Guides
1 Unopened Package of Pampered Partner Receipt Paper
4 Your life, your way brochures
1 Unopened Spring into Success '07 DVD
1 Your Season of Success F/W -07 DVD

1 Getting Started Training DVD
1 Show & Sell F/W '07 DVD
1 package of Cooking Show invitations
1 unopened package of "Get your PHD" Stickers from Nancy's

I know I have more items around here... just a matter of finding them all! :D

I recently went back to work, so I rarely have time to get online during the week - unless it's to check my email. Please email me at: [email protected] for questions, etc. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have updated the list... the items in blue are sold.

Thanks! :D

bumping...

What types of business items are available for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of business items for sale including marketing materials, business cards, order forms, and branded merchandise such as aprons and tote bags.

Can I customize the business items with my own logo and information?

Yes, all of our business items can be customized with your own logo and information. Simply provide us with your logo and desired information and we will take care of the rest.

Do you offer bulk discounts for business items?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for business items. The more you purchase, the greater the discount. Contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

Are there any restrictions on who can purchase business items?

Our business items are available for purchase by anyone, whether you are a current Pampered Chef consultant or not. However, some items may require proof of consultant status in order to be customized with the Pampered Chef logo.

How long does it take to receive my business items?

The processing and shipping time for business items will vary depending on the type of item and customization options. Generally, you can expect to receive your items within 2-4 weeks. If you need your items sooner, please contact our customer service team for rush options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • PamperedJenifer