• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Items for Sale in Single Lot

In summary, the single lot for business sale typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. The items cannot be customized but can be purchased individually. It is available for any business owner or individual, with a minimum order requirement of $200. The return policy is the same as the regular return policy, allowing for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping fees).
Juddel
Gold Member
NOW TRYING TO SELL SEPARATE - SEE NEW POSTING
I have several items I am selling and prefer to sell them as one lot. The price excludes shipping, I will be shipping from 63385 and will send you the shipping costs when I know them. I accept paypal. I'd like $50 plus shipping. New the items would total over $100 new and they are all in great condition

12 Merrill Lap boards ($31.95 if ordered new)

5 reusable shopping bags ($6.50 if ordered new)

Table top flip chart ($15 if ordered new)
*exec cookware
*forged cutlery
*trifle bowl
*Simple Additions

3 Consultant totes (one that comes in the kit, two that you can order in supply area for $20 ea new)

4 pkgs of show planning guides (39 total count) and 1 pkg wedding shower planning guides

9 pkgs generic invites

6 pkgs invites (2 bites n bevs, 2 choc bliss, 2 real food real fast)

4 pksgs recipe cards (Asian pork & noodle skillet, tangy pecan brie, warm nutty carmel brownies)

1 pad of drawing sheets

Binder Packets/flip chart sheets: Dinner in No Time, Game Day, 6'oclock salads, bites n bevs, real food real fast, decaden desserts . . . .

Last edited:
What is the shipping to 18657? Thanks

Looks like $32.76 for priority (3 days) and $20.75 for reg mail (6 days)

If this package hasn't been taken yet, could I check on the shipping to 52302?

SpiritdancerIA said:
If this package hasn't been taken yet, could I check on the shipping to 52302?

Best I can tell it should be about $17.25 for reg mail (5 days) and $20.25 for priority.

how about to 85741? thanks!

chef-kina said:
how about to 85741? thanks!

looks about $25 reg mail. If it's less by some chance I'd refund the difference.

would LOVE it! zip is 37412
Thanks!

Did you sell it yet?

What items are included in the single lot for business sale?

The single lot for business sale typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. The specific items included may vary depending on current inventory.

Can I customize the items in the single lot for my business needs?

Unfortunately, the items in the single lot for business sale cannot be customized as they are pre-packaged by our team. However, we do offer a wide range of products that can be purchased individually to meet your specific business needs.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase the single lot for business sale?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to purchase the single lot for business sale. It is available for any business owner or individual looking to stock up on Pampered Chef products for their business.

Is there a minimum order requirement for the single lot for business sale?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $200 for the single lot for business sale. This is to ensure that you receive a variety of products to help support your business needs.

What is the return policy for the single lot for business sale?

The return policy for the single lot for business sale is the same as our regular return policy. You can return any unused and unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Juddel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mmoran4pc
  • kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • Julia Mideiros