• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Decide: Where to Get Business Cards

In summary, there are several types of business cards available, including standard, premium, and specialty shaped. They can be printed at online printing services, local print shops, or office supply stores. When choosing where to get business cards, consider factors such as price, turnaround time, customization options, and print quality. The number of cards to order depends on your specific needs, and you can design your own cards using customizable templates or graphic design software. It may be best to work with a professional designer or use a pre-made template if you are not confident in your design skills.
kylev
I am trying to decide where to get business cards.

I like the ones PC offers through Merrill its just so darn expensive for 1000 at 33.95 plus 9 for shipping.
I was leaning towards Vista Print but the PC logo doesn't look that good and i'm worried about how the quality of the logo will print.

What does everyone else do?

Thanks!!

I use Vistaprint as well. I think Merrill's are nice but yes very expensive. I wish PC would go with another company even Vistaprint would be awesome! =)

Some options to consider for getting business cards include:1. Local print shops: You can support small businesses in your area by getting your business cards printed at a local print shop. They may also offer more customization options and better quality printing.2. Online printing services: Besides Vista Print, there are many other online printing services such as Moo, Overnight Prints, and GotPrint that offer competitive prices and good quality printing. You can also request samples from these companies to see the quality of their products before placing an order.3. DIY: If you have design skills and access to a printer, you can create your own business cards using a template or design software. This will save you money and give you full control over the design and quality of your cards.4. Networking events or trade shows: Sometimes, attending networking events or trade shows can provide opportunities to get free or discounted business cards from vendors or sponsors.Ultimately, it's important to find a balance between cost and quality when deciding where to get your business cards. Consider your budget, the purpose of the cards, and the image you want to portray for your business.

What are the different types of business cards available?

There are several types of business cards available, including standard cards, premium cards, and specialty shaped cards. Standard cards are the most common and are typically printed on a standard cardstock. Premium cards are made with a thicker, more durable material and may include special finishes such as foil or embossing. Specialty shaped cards come in unique shapes and sizes, such as circles or squares, to make a lasting impression.

Where can I get business cards printed?

There are many places where you can get business cards printed, including online printing services, local print shops, and office supply stores. Online printing services offer a wide range of customization options and competitive pricing. Local print shops may offer more personalized service and the ability to see physical samples before printing. Office supply stores often have quick and affordable printing options.

What factors should I consider when choosing where to get business cards?

When deciding where to get business cards, you should consider factors such as price, turnaround time, customization options, and print quality. It's also important to read reviews and compare the services offered by different companies to ensure you are getting the best value for your money.

How many business cards should I order?

The number of business cards you should order depends on your specific needs. If you attend a lot of networking events or have a large client base, it may be beneficial to order a larger quantity. However, if you are just starting out or have a smaller business, a smaller order may be sufficient. Keep in mind that ordering in bulk often results in a lower cost per card.

Can I design my own business cards?

Yes, many printing services offer customizable templates or allow you to upload your own design. If you have design experience, you can also create your own design using graphic design software. However, if you are not confident in your design skills, it may be best to work with a professional designer or use a pre-made template to ensure a polished and effective design for your business cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karbipbaby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
karbipbaby
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristenccooks
  • heather223