• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Business Card Options: Avoiding Restrictions and Templates

In summary, a business card is a small card containing contact information for an individual or business, typically used to share contact information and make a good first impression. They are important because they represent your brand and establish credibility and professionalism. A business card should include the person's name, job title, company name, logo, phone number, email address, and website, as well as optional social media handles or service descriptions. To design a business card, you can use online tools or hire a professional designer, and for printing, you can use a local print shop, online service, or your own printer with high-quality paper and a reputable company.
DebPC
Staff member
Does everyone here get the Merrill ones? I don't like all their restrictions for example certain words you can't use and their strict template.
Thoughts...

I just ordered some from Merrill since they are on sale but have also in the past gotten some from VistaPrint which were fine. Merrill's quality is better but I don't think it makes a big difference for most people. I get my business card magnets from VistaPrint because of cost though. Didn't order new ones yet though.

I make my own, then have them printed on card stock at Office Max.

I like the layout of the Excellence Awards cards the besthttps://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/269073_239009029453009_3604737_n.jpg

They are nice!

Looks great Sheila!

I love the excellence awards ones but when I tried to order, I realized they were almost double the regular ones :( I miss getting them for free as an excellence awards achiever.

What is a business card?

A business card is a small card containing contact information for an individual or business. They are typically used as a way to share contact information and make a good first impression with potential clients or partners.

Why are business cards important?

Business cards are important because they are a tangible representation of your brand and can help establish credibility and professionalism. They also make it easy for people to remember and contact you after a networking event or meeting.

What should be included on a business card?

A business card should include the person's name, job title, company name, logo, phone number, email address, and website. You can also include social media handles or a brief description of your services.

How do I design a business card?

To design a business card, you can use online design tools or hire a professional designer. Make sure to include all the necessary information and keep the design simple, clean, and reflective of your brand. You can also get inspiration from other business cards or templates.

Where can I print business cards?

You can print business cards at a local print shop, online printing service, or using your own printer. Make sure to choose high-quality paper and a reputable printing company to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Susan M
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Sheila