• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Card Designs - Share Yours Here!

Independent Consultant" title are not allowed to be used on Vista Print cards. You need to remove them from the files before you print your cards.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I have been debating for sometime about where I should order business cards from. I have been using Vista Print, but nothing I have created has really pleased me. I also am not sure I want to order from Merrill since we really can customize what we put on them, but I like that they look professional. I thought it would be nice if we could share what we use for business cards. I am open to all suggestions. If you would be willing to share your design, that would be great! Thank you! :chef:

I always go the Merrill route. Sorry, no ideas on other methods. ;)

Love my Merrill business cards - which reminds me I need some more!

wadesgirl said:
Love my Merrill business cards - which reminds me I need some more!
I really like my Merrill cards but I usually go the vista print route. The whole idea is to get your info in people's hands so I generally try to do that in less expensive ways. Vista print cards are pretty professional. Actually, I usually go with business card magnets! I rarely have calls to order or book and say "I got your card ____ ago" but I do get "I got your magnet ____ (insert months and years ago. Do you still do PC?" a lot so I feel the extra for magnets is well worth it. I get them at vista print too.

I go VistaPrint. I think the Merrill ones are pretty, but I can't justify the price. I get both the cards and magnets. I hand out a lot of business cards when I do booths, but put magnets in every host packet. You can also buy plain magnets to put your business cards on if you have cards and want to do magnets.

I actually like the VistaPrint card with the chef on it wearing a hat. It's pretty close to our chef's hat. The one thing I have to do the next time I order, is remove the tag line. I used "discover the chef in you" and realized after I had them printed we can't do that. I'm not throwing them away, but I will fix it for my reorder.

Attachments

• business card.jpg
    business card.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 694
BethCooks4U said:
I really like my Merrill cards but I usually go the vista print route. The whole idea is to get your info in people's hands so I generally try to do that in less expensive ways. Vista print cards are pretty professional. Actually, I usually go with business card magnets! I rarely have calls to order or book and say "I got your card ____ ago" but I do get "I got your magnet ____ (insert months and years ago. Do you still do PC?" a lot so I feel the extra for magnets is well worth it. I get them at vista print too.

I use magnets too. I've had a ton of people tell me that they like that better! I get mine on ebay - I think the last time I ordered them I got either 500 or 1000 for $30-35.

lt1jane said:
I go VistaPrint. I think the Merrill ones are pretty, but I can't justify the price. I get both the cards and magnets. I hand out a lot of business cards when I do booths, but put magnets in every host packet. You can also buy plain magnets to put your business cards on if you have cards and want to do magnets.

I actually like the VistaPrint card with the chef on it wearing a hat. It's pretty close to our chef's hat. The one thing I have to do the next time I order, is remove the tag line. I used "discover the chef in you" and realized after I had them printed we can't do that. I'm not throwing them away, but I will fix it for my reorder.

You also need to make sure you have the registration mark behind The Pampered Chef next time.

I have a question, that I think I know the answer to already- are we allowed to upload the newer logo's that say Independent Consultant on Vista Print? I like Merrill, but don't like that I can't change font or add a saying. Vista Prints prices are way better and I can customize, I just don't feel what I create looks professional they look kid style to me! I will try to upload my designs a little later so you all can see what I am talking about.

From what I understand, the answer to you question, Heather, is no.

I printed a few cards from from a template I found in the files here. If those aren't "legal", shouldn't they be removed from the files so that newbies like me don't think they are OK.

I believe we are allowed to print the logo our self, just not send it to an outside vendor. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, that's right, Heather.I print my own through DesignHerGals.com. They don't have a PC logo; they have a gal (a stylized version of me). I use the print-at-home feature, so I can create different cards for different purposes--networking, fairs, bridal fairs, PC events, etc.

Thank you Heather. The ones with the pictures in the file are beautiful. Those are the ones I was using and would like to continue to use.

Teresa LM said:
Thank you Heather. The ones with the pictures in the file are beautiful. Those are the ones I was using and would like to continue to use.

I just looked at those and I really like them. I think it would cost me too much to print myself!

I don't hand out very many, so it's not that bad for me. If I were to do a show or something, I guess I'd need to figure out something different.

Jane, is the chef's hat on their "free" design? Because I couldn't find one except for on the premium ones.

I found a deal for some cheap premium cards from Vista ... they are full color with plates of food on it ... but since the slow shipping was SUPER SLOW I got 100 free cards from Staples, black and white, with all the info in a chef's hat. I honestly like these ones better!

I use Vista and order free business cards every time I order anything with them. I have about four different ones that I carry with me and just hand out according to what I'm talking to someone about. I think the Vista cards look great and have never had anyone say they don't look professional.

Intrepid,

It is a free design. I'm cheap and use the free ones. They say their shipping is slow, but it's faster than advertised. Just like ours is faster than advertised. I go for the three week shipping and it usually takes about a week to week and a half.

I like Merrill, but I also like to play with the designs so, I order mine from Vista as well. Here are two that I have ordered. The pink one is the one I am using at the moment. The other one I stop using it because the font was too small and hard to read. The tag line I borrowed it ;) from someone in here :D and the back of the card I got the idea also from someone that had shared their design :blushing:

Attachments

• NEW Biz Card.jpg
    NEW Biz Card.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 642
  • Biz Card.jpg
    Biz Card.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 602
  • Biz Card (Back side).jpg
    Biz Card (Back side).jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 548
Fanny, I like your cards! I have been using the Merrill bookmarks w/the recipes. Everyone loves them, but of course wants all 4 designs for the recipes...

Fanny - I love your bus cards. How creative. Did you design them yourself? I looked on line and could not see anything like them?
:love:

I believe the apron design is available on the Premium designs from VistaPrint.

chanddl said:
Fanny - I love your bus cards. How creative. Did you design them yourself? I looked on line and could not see anything like them?
:love:

The pink design is already there I just added the apron. For the other design I believe I choose "design your own" and then I searched for the apron and then vista gives you different biz cards layouts to choose from using the apron.

1. How do I order business cards from Pampered Chef?

To order business cards from Pampered Chef, you can log in to your Consultant account and go to the "Marketing Tools" section. From there, you can choose the "Business Cards" option and follow the prompts to customize and place your order.

2. Can I use my own design for my Pampered Chef business cards?

Yes, you can use your own design for your business cards. Pampered Chef offers a customizable template for you to upload your own design or you can create your own design using their design tools.

3. How many business cards come in a pack from Pampered Chef?

Each pack of business cards from Pampered Chef contains 250 cards.

4. Can I include my personal contact information on my Pampered Chef business cards?

Yes, you can include your personal contact information on your business cards, such as your phone number, email address, and social media handles. However, Pampered Chef recommends including your Consultant ID number and website on all business cards.

5. How long does it take to receive my business cards from Pampered Chef?

The delivery time for business cards from Pampered Chef varies, but typically it takes 7-10 business days for orders to be processed and shipped. If you need your business cards sooner, you can choose expedited shipping for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • kylev