• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Business Cards: What's the Best Option?

In summary, people use stamps, address labels, or bookmarks to put their contact information on their business cards.
Tracy99
Gold Member
So I am looking at Merrill's site and wondering what everyone does for business cards or hand outs? Do you have actual business cards? Do you hand out one of the recipe cards (from the supply order) with your info? Is the stamp thing worth it? I am spending a lot on labels right now and wondering if getting the stamp with my info on it would be worth it. So what does everyone do for business card type stuff? Would you recommend the new consultant kit? It seems like a good deal but so does the kit with the stamp. I guess it depends on if I want the stamp or not.

After moving for the fourth time I have started ordering my business cards and stamps from Vistaprint, but the value pack from Merrill is worth it. I can't live without the stamp.

I ordered my business cards from VistaPrint. I can't use the logo, but they have a lot of really cute cards you can choose from. Another consultant in my cluster knowing you can't use the "Discover the chef in you" tag changed it to Find the chef in you!

I personally don't have a stamp and just use address labels. It's totally a personal preference thing.

I get my business cards from vistaprint and for my catalogs I ordered a stamp from Office Depot (with our Pampered Perks discount). I also have the stamp from Merrill & it's smaller, so I use it to stamp my info on customer receipts when I'm doing FSCO. I also have a small stamp from Vistaprint that says "Thank you for your order" that I also stamp on customer receipts. I only use labels on things that won't take a stamp like our recruiting info and glossy flyers & stuff. I would die without my stamps!

I got the bookmarks the last time and everyone has really liked them. It will be some time before I run out and then I probably won't order more, unless they have changed the recipes by then. Some people want more than one, though, because of different recipes.

I have the Merrill cards and I think they are great for the money and very professional looking. You can take out your address if you don't want it on your cards. I do also use the Merrill stamp for catalogs and such.

I highly recommend the Merrill business cards. They are very professional looking.Loved the stamp for paperwork, but not for catalogs. You have to lay out the catalogs to stamp & then let them dry before stacking, or the ink transfers to the cover of the next catalog. That's too hard with toddlers in the house, so I started using labels again on the catalogs & mini catalogs. Then the military changed the prefix for all our home numbers so I ended up throwing out the stamp all together and never ordered another one - I use labels on everything now. We've since moved to a new base & now I've evacuated due to the radiation concerns in mainland Japan. So the labels are really working best for me and my nomad lifestyle! If you are staying put and don't expect a phone number and/or area code change, it's probably worth your investment. ;)

Thanks. So do people put their address on? I have been putting it on labels but just because that's what my recruiter does. What about your fb page if you have one? I am thinking of taking off my address and tryng to add my fb page. Maybe even put a little slogan with it. Anyone does this?

I do NOT put an address.

Here's how my cards looked when we lived on Okinawa (I never got new ones when I promoted to SC, TL or D - just kept using the stock I had on hand!):

Sheila Dacey
Independent Consultant
Kadena Air Base
Okinawa, Japan
[phone #]
[email protected]
[...]/SheilaDacey​

Here's how my Tokyo cards look ... we have an "on base" # and an "off base" number and I had JUST bought new cards for the new base ... so when I promoted 3 months later, I just left them D instead of buying new ones with the AD title:

Sheila Dacey
Independent Director
Atsugi NAF
Tokyo, Japan
[phone #]
[phone #]
[email protected]
[...]/SheilaDacey​

I just re-ordered cards for while I'm here in TX:

Sheila Dacey
Independent Advanced Director
Dallas, Texas
[phone #]
[email protected]
[...]/SheilaDacey​

I don't put my address on my card, because i'm from a small town. Customers want someone local and i travel 40 miles in every direction and don't want someone NOT calling me because i'm 40 miles away.

That being said, my stamp (or labels when i use them say):
Malinda Klein, #(consultant #)
Independent Sales Director & Trainer
(phone)
Email me at: (email address.com)
Web: Welcome To My Personal Web Site

I recommend my new consultants to buy their business cards at vista.com and when they are sure the PC is right for them, to invest in the Merrill ones.

Is there any free shipping code out right now for Merrill, I really don't want to spend $20 plus in shipping.

I don't think there is.I don't have my address on my business cards and one of my stamps. I do have it on the other stamp and that's what I use for all my mail.

I compared VistPrint and Merrill business cards and find the Merrill card much more professional, it's also nice to have products on them. Plus you always want to try to carry the Pampered Chef logo and style though out your materials.

I do not have my address on my stamps either. I have separate address labels I got from vistaprint for mailings. I am waiting until after conference to order Merrill biz cards so I can have my pic on there. (I was told you can get your pic taken by them at NC).

What is the best option for creating business cards?

The best option for creating business cards depends on your specific needs and budget. Some popular options include using a professional printing service, using a business card template from a design software, or designing your own cards from scratch.

What are the benefits of using a professional printing service?

Using a professional printing service can ensure high-quality and consistent results. They often have a variety of paper options and finishes to choose from, and can also offer design services for an additional cost.

Is it possible to create business cards for free?

Yes, it is possible to create business cards for free using online design tools or software. However, keep in mind that the options and customization may be limited compared to using a professional printing service.

What should I include on my business card?

A standard business card should include your name, job title, company name, contact information (phone number, email, website), and logo. You can also include additional information such as social media handles or a tagline.

How many business cards should I order?

The number of business cards you should order will depend on your networking and marketing needs. It's always better to have a few extra on hand, but consider how often you attend events or meetings where you will distribute your cards to determine an appropriate quantity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkacey