• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print More Cards Per Page - A Landscape Layout

In summary, the number of cards that can fit per page using a landscape layout will depend on the size of the cards and margins set. It is recommended to do a test print to determine the exact number. The size of the cards can be changed within the dimensions of the page, but it may affect the number of cards that can fit. To print more cards per page in a landscape layout, go to printing settings and select landscape orientation, and adjust the margins and card size. The quality of the cards should not be affected as long as the printer settings are adjusted accordingly and high-quality paper and ink are used. Most printing software or word processing programs have the option to adjust the layout and print multiple pages per sheet, but it may require
lfg8764
Gold Member
i couldnt help but notice that most of us who are priting our own cards are printing 2 colums of 5 (10 cards) per page. I just wanted to share that if you were to do a landscape design, you could put 3 colums of 4 (12 cards). Although 2 cards doesnt seem like much, it is 20 percent more cards per page.

PS ive attatched a sample for "visual learners" like myself

Attachments

• CARDS2.pdf
    285.5 KB · Views: 425
Good to know!

Just to keep in mind though, this only works if you're also cutting the cards yourself. If you're using pre-perforated papers from Avery and such, you're stuck with the number of cards on the sheet.

And I wouldn't trust myself to cut in a straight line :D

NooraK said:
And I wouldn't trust myself to cut in a straight line :D

I think I use my paper cutter that I bought for scrapbooking more for my PC business than I do for scrapbooking! It helps alot with those straight lines!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this tip with us. I agree, it's always great to find ways to maximize our print space and get more bang for our buck. I love the idea of doing a landscape design and fitting in 12 cards per page. That's definitely a smart way to get 20% more cards per page. And thank you for attaching a sample for visual learners like yourself, that's very thoughtful! Keep sharing your tips and tricks with us, we appreciate it! Happy printing!

1. How many cards can I fit per page using a landscape layout?

The number of cards that can fit per page using a landscape layout will depend on the size of the cards and the margins set in the layout. It is recommended to do a test print with a few cards to determine the exact number that can fit.

2. Can I change the size of the cards in the landscape layout?

Yes, you can change the size of the cards in the landscape layout as long as it fits within the dimensions of the page. Keep in mind that changing the size may also affect the number of cards that can fit per page.

3. How do I set up a landscape layout for printing more cards per page?

To set up a landscape layout, go to the printing settings and select the landscape orientation. You can also adjust the margins and card size to maximize the number of cards that can fit per page.

4. Will the quality of the cards be affected when printing more per page?

No, the quality of the cards should not be affected as long as the printer settings are adjusted accordingly. It is important to use high-quality paper and ink to ensure the best results.

5. Do I need to use a specific software to print more cards per page in a landscape layout?

No, most printing software or even basic word processing programs have the option to adjust the layout and print multiple pages per sheet. However, you may need to experiment with different settings to achieve the desired result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007
  • brandenc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
brandenc
  • smallfarmmom