• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Business Cards with These DIY Tips - Get Noticed Now!

In summary, there are several ways to make your business cards stand out. This includes using unique shapes or sizes, incorporating your brand colors and logo, using high-quality paper or finishes, or adding special textures. Your business cards should include your name, job title, company name and logo, contact information, and relevant social media handles or website. You can design your own business cards using online tools or software, or hire a professional graphic designer. To make your business cards more environmentally friendly, you can use recycled paper, choose a smaller size, or opt for digital business cards. Business cards can also be used creatively for marketing, such as including a special offer, using them as appointment reminders, or including a QR code.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Any suggestions? I was doing them myself at home, but they aren't as 'cutesy' as others I have seen.
Any suggestions?
TIA

I know some people on this site including myself use vistaprint.com and they are free!

"Cutesy" is not exactly an image that I wish to portray, but to each their own.

Nancy's Artworks is closing out the checkerboard material, you can get a deal on business cards from her if she has any left, and she has formatting software for all her products.

The new cards from Merrill are beautiful. I have not ordered the photo cards, I'm not sure I'm ego driven enough to have to put my mug on a card.

Microsoft Publisher
Chozengirl said:
Any suggestions? I was doing them myself at home, but they aren't as 'cutesy' as others I have seen.
Any suggestions?
TIA

We make our own, they are very nice, same pictures as the ones Merril offers (my husband is good at the "forms" part!) Do you have Microsoft Publisher? I could email a sample.

I don't have Publisher,,, would like to see a sample though.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"Cutesy" is not exactly an image that I wish to portray, but to each their own.

Nancy's Artworks is closing out the checkerboard material, you can get a deal on business cards from her if she has any left, and she has formatting software for all her products.

The new cards from Merrill are beautiful. I have not ordered the photo cards, I'm not sure I'm ego driven enough to have to put my mug on a card.

Excuse the way I fraised that, maybe I should have put, Proffessional.

1. How can I make my business cards stand out?

There are several ways to make your business cards stand out. You can use unique shapes or sizes, incorporate your brand colors and logo, use high-quality paper or finishes such as foil or embossing, or add a special texture like velvet or letterpress.

2. What information should I include on my business cards?

Your business cards should include your name, job title, company name and logo, contact information such as phone number and email address, and any relevant social media handles or website. You can also include a short description of your services or products.

3. Can I design my own business cards?

Yes, you can design your own business cards using online tools or software such as Canva or Adobe Illustrator. Alternatively, you can also hire a professional graphic designer to create a custom design for you.

4. How can I make my business cards more environmentally friendly?

There are several ways to make your business cards more environmentally friendly. You can use recycled paper or sustainable materials, choose a smaller size to reduce paper waste, or opt for digital business cards instead of printed ones. You can also include a note on your business cards about your commitment to sustainability.

5. What are some creative ways to use business cards for marketing?

You can use business cards for more than just exchanging contact information. You can include a special offer or discount code on the back of your business cards, use them as appointment reminders, or turn them into mini brochures with additional information about your business. You can also include a QR code that links to your website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223