• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on Merrill's Wave 3 Photo Cards

In summary, Wave 3 of the Merrill collection includes 10 photo cards that are 4x6 inches in size and can be personalized with messages or photos on the back. However, they are not dishwasher safe and additional sets can be purchased for gifting or collecting purposes.
dkitten13
Did anyone order photo cards from Merrill at wave 3? I'm wondering when I'll get them...

I did 2 years ago. It took a while. They are probably overwhelmed with orders from conference.

I heard them telling someone that it'll take two weeks for them to even upload all the pictures from conference.

Wow, that's unfortunate! I swore the website said it would be quicker but I guess because of the conventions to backed up...

Hi there! I am also a consultant with Pampered Chef and I did order photo cards from Merrill at wave 3. I received mine within a week of placing my order. Have you reached out to Merrill or our support team to inquire about the status of your order? They should be able to provide you with an update on when you can expect to receive them. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know. Happy cooking!

1. How many photo cards are included in Wave 3?

There are a total of 10 photo cards included in Wave 3 of the Merrill collection.

2. What sizes are the photo cards in Wave 3?

The photo cards in Wave 3 are 4x6 inches, perfect for displaying or sending to loved ones.

3. Are the photo cards in Wave 3 customizable?

Yes, you can add your own personal touch to each photo card by writing a message or adding a photo on the back.

4. Are the photo cards in Wave 3 dishwasher safe?

No, we recommend hand washing the photo cards to preserve the quality of the design and colors.

5. Can I purchase additional sets of Wave 3 photo cards?

Yes, you can purchase additional sets of Wave 3 photo cards to add to your collection or to give as gifts to friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ElizabethPurvis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef