• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating the Perfect Business Card: What's on Yours?

In summary, when creating a business card, it is important to include your name, job title, company name, and contact information such as phone number, email address, and physical address. Stick to standard fonts like Arial, Times New Roman, or Calibri in a font size between 10-12 points. Use colors and design elements that reflect your brand and keep the design simple and clean. Including a photo is a personal preference, depending on your industry. The standard size for a business card is 3.5 x 2 inches, but you can choose a different size or shape as long as it still fits in a standard business card holder.
pc_jessica
so i am making my business cards, and i am just wondering what you all put on yours...
this is what mine have so far...

The Pampered Chef
Jessica Thompson
Independent Sales Consultant
phone #
email address
website
Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraisers, Wedding Registries, Family Favorite Recipes and More!

any suggestions?!?!?!?

Mine are really simple. They have a stylized version of me, thanks to designhergals.com.Rae Bates
Independent Consultant
with The Pampered Chef
Phone #
Email
WebsiteI find that the simpler the better. Most people like something that can be read at a glance.

It looks like you have all the important information listed on your business cards. Here are a few additional suggestions you could consider:- A professional title or designation, such as "Certified Consultant" or "Top Performer"- Your social media handles, such as Instagram or Facebook- A tagline or slogan that represents your brand or services- A call to action, such as "Book your cooking show today!" or "Join my team and start earning!" - A logo or image that represents your business - Customer testimonials or reviews - The languages you speak, if applicable - Any special offers or promotions you may currently have - QR code that directs people to your website or social media page - A list of products or services you specialize in - Your availability, such as "Available for weekend events" or "Flexible scheduling options" Remember to keep the design clean and easy to read, and make sure the font and colors match your branding. Good luck with your business cards!

What information should be included on a business card?

The most important information to include on a business card is your name, job title, company name, and contact information such as phone number, email address, and physical address. You may also want to include your company logo and tagline if applicable.

What font and font size should be used on a business card?

The font and font size on a business card should be easy to read and professional. Stick to standard fonts like Arial, Times New Roman, or Calibri and choose a font size between 10-12 points.

What colors and design elements should be used on a business card?

The colors and design elements on a business card should reflect your brand and be visually appealing. Stick to a color palette that matches your company's logo and branding, and choose a design that is simple and clean. Avoid clutter and too many design elements.

Should a photo be included on a business card?

This is a personal preference and depends on the type of business you have. If you are in a creative industry, a photo may be appropriate and can help people remember you. However, if you are in a more traditional industry, a photo may not be necessary.

What should be the size and shape of a business card?

The standard size for a business card is 3.5 x 2 inches. However, you can also choose a different size or shape to stand out, as long as it still fits in a standard business card holder. Just make sure to consider the cost of printing and potential difficulties in storage and distribution when choosing a non-standard size or shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • heather223