• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Business Cards: Get Quality at Affordable Prices

In summary, there are several options for ordering business cards at a decent price for Pampered Chef consultants. You can get 250 free cards at Vistaprint or check with the company for discounted resources. Other options include using websites like Moo or local printing companies. Happy marketing!
pcjulie
Can anyone give me some advice as to where I can order business cards, etc. at a decent price? Thanks!

free vs. branded business cardsYou can get 250 free business cards at www.vistaprint.com. I broke down and purchased mine through Town and Country printing, since they specifically do PC business cards. They have the standard and the full color cards. I bought the standard when I first started (3 years ago), and just bought the full color ones now that I am trying to get serious about doing this full time. Town and Country's website is http://www.townandcountryprinting.com/chef.html. Nancy's Artwork currently has the blank business cards on sale. These are fantastic because they have several templates for the business cards (business cards, frequent customer cards, etc.). I'm pretty sure that I saw that these were buy one, get one free. Their site is http://www.nancyweb.com/.

Hope this helps!!!

Misty Shaw Overholt
IKC for The Pampered Chef
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/mistyoverholt

Thanks! I'll check them out!

I got mine from vistaprint as stated in the post above. If you do choose to go through them, I have a few suggestions. In order to get the free cards you can't customize it. However you can work with it as I did. Just use the space bar to center and the "ctrl B" to bold, "ctrl I" to italicize, and "ctrl U" to underline which you may already know. The print is kind of small so I would bold it all or at least the main stuff!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely give you some advice on where to order business cards and other marketing materials at a decent price. One option is to check with the company itself, as they often have resources and partnerships for consultants to order materials at a discounted rate. Another option is to use a website like Vistaprint or Moo, which offer affordable and customizable options for business cards. You can also try searching for local printing companies in your area, as they may offer competitive prices and the opportunity to support a small business. Hope this helps! Happy marketing!

What is the price range for business cards?

The price range for business cards varies based on the quantity, type of paper, and finishing options chosen. Our prices start at $9.99 for 100 basic business cards and increase as you add more features.

How long does it take to receive my order?

The production time for business cards is typically 1-2 business days, and shipping time will depend on the shipping method chosen. We offer expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

Can I customize the design of my business cards?

Yes, we offer a variety of design templates that can be customized with your information and logo. You can also upload your own design or work with our design team for a completely custom design.

What type of paper is used for the business cards?

We offer a range of paper options including standard, premium, and ultra-thick cardstock. You can choose the paper type that best fits your budget and desired look for your business cards.

Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we have volume discounts available for large orders of business cards. The more you order, the more you save. Contact us for a custom quote for bulk orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • amgreen66