• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Get Pampered Chef Business Cards in Norfolk, VA?

In summary, Pampered Chef business cards can be obtained in Norfolk, VA by ordering online or contacting a local independent consultant. The cost varies depending on the design and quantity, and customization options are available. Delivery time depends on shipping method and location, and bulk orders are also an option for consultants looking to save money.
ChefLittleOne
:confused: I have a Question......Where is a good place to get Pampered Chef business cards made in Norfolk, Va? Or do have to do it on Pampered Chef website?

Just wanting to know....

Jennifer

You can make them yourself just make sure you use the PC logo which you can download on CC and use your appropriate title ex: Independent Kitchen Consultant

Town and country marketing www.townandcountryprinting.com

Nancy's Artwork www.nancyweb.com

These are the two vendors that are allowed to print the PC logo.

If you don't want the logo on it you can go to www.vistaprint.com you can get free business cards all you pay is for shipping. That's what I did and they look great.

I make my own business cards. I buy a pack of blank cards at Walmart. They are less then $5.00 were I live. Then just follow the directions on the box. There is usually a website that you go to to make the cards and it is very easy.

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would highly recommend using the business card templates provided on the Pampered Chef website. They are professional, customizable, and already have all of the necessary information for your business. Plus, by using the templates, you can ensure that your cards are consistent with the Pampered Chef brand. However, if you prefer to have your cards made elsewhere, I would suggest looking into local printing companies in Norfolk, VA that specialize in business cards. Just make sure to double-check that they have the proper licensing to use the Pampered Chef logo and branding. Good luck with your business!

1. Where can I get Pampered Chef business cards in Norfolk, VA?

You can get Pampered Chef business cards in Norfolk, VA by ordering them online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local independent consultant.

2. How much do Pampered Chef business cards cost?

The cost of Pampered Chef business cards varies depending on the design and quantity. It is best to check the current prices on the Pampered Chef website or with a local independent consultant.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef business cards?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef business cards with your name, contact information, and a design of your choice. You can also choose from different layouts and fonts.

4. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef business cards?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef business cards varies depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for standard shipping within the US.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef business cards in bulk?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef business cards in bulk. This is a great option for consultants who attend events and fairs regularly. You can also save money by ordering in bulk.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kat B
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookery
  • beckybell27