• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Cards: Merrill vs. Vista Print - Advantages Compared

aren't my favorite. I like the VistaPrint ones better. I don't know if the merril ones have a better quality or what, but I just don't like them as much.I use VistaPrint because they are free. I also like their quality.

Where do you get your business cards.

• Merrill Product Card

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Vista Print

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Print own card

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other vendor

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
beepampered
Who uses the Merrill product business cards? Who uses Vista Print? What are the advantages of each.

I have the Merrill ones and I really love them i don't know about the Vista Print...But the merrill ones look very professional. Hope that helps any.

I picked both Merrill and VistaPrint because I have some of each. The Merrill cards are very nice, but I don't like their customer service, and I HATE that they're our only vendor. My VistaPrint cards may not have the logo on them, but they're colorful and I can personalize them with other things, like a recipe on the back. They're also a lot less expensive.

I have neither! I went to the store and bought the printable ones and designed my own with PC logo. I think they look as good as merrills!

vista print are FREE, can't beat that. ;)

I use Vista Print. They aren't my "ideal card", but I don't like the ones from Merrill and I got tired of printing my own. Vista cards are very inexpensive when compared to Merrill's and almost as good a quality.

However, next year when I earn TPC....I'll happily get the Merrill ones with the 'Top Performance Cluster" emblazoned on them!

pamperedlinda said:
I use Vista Print. They aren't my "ideal card", but I don't like the ones from Merrill and I got tired of printing my own. Vista cards are very inexpensive when compared to Merrill's and almost as good a quality.

However, next year when I earn TPC....I'll happily get the Merrill ones with the 'Top Performance Cluster" emblazoned on them!

:D :D That would be the only way I would get the Merrill ones!

(I use Vistaprint, btw)

I use Vista Printing and like the others am very pleased!! You can't beat FREE!!

When I signed up I purchased the Merrill. I have recently ordered from Vista Print so that I could order them without my street address on them. Sometimes it creeped me out when giving a card out that someone knew where I lived. (I know - I'm a bit weird).:balloon:

chef_goods said:
When I signed up I purchased the Merrill. I have recently ordered from Vista Print so that I could order them without my street address on them. Sometimes it creeped me out when giving a card out that someone knew where I lived. (I know - I'm a bit weird).:balloon:
You are not weird. I do not have my address on my cards either. However, you should be aware that anyone can do a reverse phone look-up and get the address if they really wanted it.

Don't you need to be listed in order to do a reverse phone look-up?

chef_goods said:
When I signed up I purchased the Merrill. I have recently ordered from Vista Print so that I could order them without my street address on them. Sometimes it creeped me out when giving a card out that someone knew where I lived. (I know - I'm a bit weird).

I didn't care for my address being on the cards either. You would think that you could choose not to have your address on the cards - but there is only one standard format. That is one of the reasons I decided against Merrill.

I was just OK with the ones from Vista Print (never ordered them).

What I decided to do is use the recipe cards (I got that idea from here somewhere - it was mentioned that people are less likely to ditch a recipe card than a business card!). But, I figure it is cheaper than the Merrill cards. 30 Recipe cards for $1, right? 8 packs would be 240 cards for $8. I think the Merrill business cards are $18 for 250.

I get the really small stickers and put them on the recipe cards. With the Office Max discount, the labels are really cheap too.

Last edited:
You cannot beat Vista's price. I think they are a good quality too.

VistaPrint all the way...Here are my new ones. I also paid a little extra for the glossy look! I am very pleased!!!

Attachments

• Apron Business card.jpg
    Apron Business card.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 685
I have both. Only because I got the Vista ones before I signed the agreement and then after I signed I got the Merrill ones. I LOVE the Merrill ones, they look really professional but that's only because I dont have a creative bone in my body not because I don't like Vista!;) :balloon: :)

I checked Other Vendor because I bought mine quite a while back, before Merrill was the vendor. I have cards with the product pictures, but no printed information. The are connected in sheets of 10. I can change my info any time I like, which is why I chose them in the first place.

I have Merril cards but they do not have my street address. I don't remember for sure what I did I think I just did not enter anything on that line. I know I jimmied with it a bit to get it how I wanted it.

I have VisaPrint cards...first set or two I got the free ones, this past set I paid extra to get foil highlights and a full color back that I have a recipe on!

I like the fact that I can change things up so much with Vista Print...and that I can order a smaller quantity...and that they are CHEAPER!!

I have had both Vista and Merrill, plus I purchased pre-Merrill from VIP. The Merrill cards are definately more professional and I received my free ones for TPC, but have ordered more since then as well. I set up a vendor table 5 times a month as well as donate to groups so I go through many cards and catalogs.

1. What are the advantages of using Merrill business cards over Vista Print?

One of the main advantages of using Merrill business cards is their high-quality printing and paper options. They also offer customizable designs and layouts, as well as the ability to order in small quantities. Additionally, Merrill offers a variety of finishing options such as foil stamping and embossing, giving your business cards a professional and unique look.

2. Is there a price difference between Merrill and Vista Print business cards?

Yes, there is typically a price difference between Merrill and Vista Print business cards. Merrill tends to be more expensive due to their higher quality materials and customization options. However, if you are ordering in bulk, Vista Print may be a more affordable option.

3. Can I upload my own design for a business card on both Merrill and Vista Print?

Yes, both Merrill and Vista Print allow you to upload your own design for a business card. However, Merrill may have more design restrictions and guidelines to ensure the best print quality for your design.

4. How long does it take to receive my business cards from Merrill or Vista Print?

The delivery time for business cards may vary depending on the shipping method and location. Merrill typically has a longer production time due to their customizable options and higher quality materials. Vista Print may have a quicker turnaround time, but this also depends on the quantity and design of your business cards.

5. Can I reorder business cards from both Merrill and Vista Print?

Yes, both Merrill and Vista Print offer the option to reorder business cards. However, Merrill may have a minimum quantity requirement for reorders, while Vista Print allows you to reorder any quantity at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funinyourkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
talkintrac